Letter #01: Gone ’til November…

During my prison stint, I want my fans to know I love you. I want all of you to know that I appreciate all the mail I get, and this is my way of saying thank you. The F is for Family, Friends, and Fans.

Love. Live. Life. Proceed. Progress. That’s who I am and who I’ll always be. You see, we’re all living on borrowed time, so I’m not worried about this situation. Life happens quick. The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done…you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do. Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future. So for my time here, my physical will be confined to the yard. My love and my spirit, however, know no boundaries.

But this isn’t all about me, you are the reason for this letter. It’s because of you Rebirth went gold when critics aborted it. It’s because of you Young Money is and will always be a movement. If the weight of the world is on your shoulders, I beg of you, place it on mine. That’s the least I could do for you, after all you have sacrificed for me. If I could, I’d write each one of you back. Because of this, my team and I have created a website where you can view my letters. Each week I’ll answer as many questions as I possibly can.

Mia Edwards (Southern California) – I wish you nothing but the best for you. Earning your Masters in Library and Information Science is beautiful. I’ll keep you in mind whenever I decide to do an autobiography on my life.

Kelly Holloman (Brooklyn) – I still remember your letter. You have a great spirit. Thank you for the words and being a real fan. I love you.

Nurris Terrero (New York) – Your letter was so thoughtful and sincere. The way you worded everything left me in awe. Please send suggestions on books I should read. I look forward to checking them out.

For real, this will be the best way we can communicate for the coming months. The same way yall miss me, I miss yall, only 100 times more. To those who hate. Hate is only a form love that hasn’t found a way to express itself logically. Keep sending the letters and I promise keep responding. Thank YOU, thank YOU, thank YOU. No matter what they do to erase me, my love for you will always be permanent. Remember that. Take care. God bless.

Give me the patience that I need
To keep my piece of mind,
And with life’s cares, I hope, Dear God,
Some happiness to find.
Give me the courage to face life`s trials
and not to from troubles run.
let me keep this thought in mind.
“Thy Will,” not “Mine,” be done.

- “Pray”

5,334 Comments to “Letter #01: Gone ’til November…”

1. rayyyyy says:

I said tell me whats really going on
    Drizzy back up in this thing I’m ready, whats happening
    gon for surgery but now I’m back again
    I’m bout my paper like a muthf-cking scratch and win
    World Series attitude, champagne bottle life
    nothing ever changes so tonight is like tomorrow night
    I will have a model wife your b-tch is as hot as ice
    every time you see me I look like I hit the lotto twice
    (Drake you got em right)
    Yeah I got em Bun
    I love myself because I swear their life is just not as fun
    Neks got the weed, Hush got a gun
    CJ’s got my credit cards and a lot of ones
    yeah, I’m in the city of the purple sprite
    someone tell Maliah I’m on fire she should work tonight
    call her King of Diamonds and tell China it’d be worth the flight
    I’ll be at my table stacking dollar’s to the perfect height
    work something twirk something basis
    she just tryna make it so she right here gettin naked
    I don’t judge her, I don’t judge her
    but I could never love her cause to her I’m just a rapper
    and soon she’ll have met another
    thats why me and lil jazz bout to spaz can you keep up
    I’m just feeling sorry for whoever got to sweep up
    yeah bills everywhere, trill everything
    and Drake just stand for Do Right And Kill Everything
    I love Nicki Minaj
    I told her I’d admit it
    I hope one day we get married just to say we f-cking did it
    and girl I’m f-cking serious I’m with it if you with it
    cause your verses turn me on and your pants are mighty fitted

uh, damn, I think you caught me in a moment
    like I catch em stealing flows cause I swear I never loaned it
    and Life aint a rehearsal the camera’s always rollin’
    so come and get a portion of this money that we be blowin’
    cause it’s on…

[Chorus - Drake]
    Yeah girl it’s on
    you know what it is when I finally make it home
    I just hope you miss me a little when I’m gone
    yeah I just hope you miss me a little when I’m gone
    and you just tell me what you down for
    anything you down for
    I know things have changed
    Know I used to be around more
    but you should miss a little when I’m gone
    I just hope you miss me a little when your gone

[Lil Wayne]
    Oooh sh-t,
    muthaf-cker God Damn
    kicking b-tches out the Condo like pam
    getting money everyday I’ma ground hog
    bout to scoop your girl up like a ground ball
    I walk light so I don’t piss the ground off
    man i “swear my b-tches do it till they” suck the brown off.
    erghhhh, thats nasty
    yes I am Weezy but I aint asthmatic
    James Bond cologne, hunny i put on
    make em run and tell there frineds like a marathon
    voice baritone haters carry on
    beat the p-ssy up, call me Larry Holmes
    Young Money’s Jerry Sloan
    I turn every stone
    when she masturbates to me thats how she learn every song
    to women I condone better write me when I’m gone
    no I’m not that thuggish not that ruggish but I do pack Bone
    uhh, I’m a love machine
    and I wont work for nobody but you
    it’s only me and her because the Bugatti coupe
    It’s blood gang slang, but i parle with Snoop.
    I aint lying I shoot
    you don’t need signs for proof
    turn me to a vegatable like you lining soup
    and when Im in the booth B-tch the lions is loose
    man I got so many styles I am a group
    Damn, I’ll be gone till November
    f-ck it I aint trippin, I know Drizzy gon’ kill em’
    I’m sticking to the script like lint on denim
    I’mma say it if the rules aint bent don’t bend em’
    real n-gga talking
    check shut the f-ck up hoe
    gotta do it one time for Haiti, wattup zoe
    Weezy F Baby and the F is for Front though
    cause thats why I bring it
    Soo Woo if you banging
    muthaf-cker

2. [...] It looks like Wezzy could be behind bars for a little longer than expected, he was caught by staff with a contraband charger and headphones. Wezzy is acting a fool out there in Riker’s Island, breaking rules, come on Wezzy don’t fuck up, only two months left. Wezzy tried to hide  the accessories for the mp3 player, by putting them inside a potato chip bag in the trash. The off limit items were found with another inmate in a routine search. I’m in good spirits man, for real. My kids race through my mind all day. They know they were created with love, so love is how their life will be defined. I just hope my love and adoration for them provides a temporary bandage on a wound I unknowingly inflicted on them.Real soon, you can catch me blogging for ESPN again thank you espn for not letting my passion for sports perish. I work out a lot because it helps pass the time. I read the Bible everyday. Jail didn’t make me find God, He’s always been there. They can lock me up, but my spirit and my love can never be confined to prison walls. [From WeezyThanxYou.com] [...]

3. whitney F. baby(; says:

iloveeee’YOU[Dwayne]<3*(:

4. elodie says:

loooove you Dwayne !!!! I’ll never forget you !!! always in my heart !!!! peace

5. Alante Talley says:

Wuz upp Wayne i gotta question…. lol how in the world do you do it? lol your jus amazing no homo lol

6. Alante Talley says:

Wuz upp wayne i gotta question…. lls how in the hell do you do it?? You just amazing no homo lol

7. whitney[F]baby ;) says:

ilove’YOU “sooooo” MUCH . .
    [ Dwayne Micheal Carter ] <3
    - whitney [ F . baby )

8. MASHELL GORBY-CARTER says:

OMG…I CANT WAIT TIL YOUR OUT IIII MISSSS YOUUUU.(just a couple more weeks)love you

9. MASHELL GORBY-CARTER says:

mashell j. gorby-carter and dwayne m. carter 4 ever and ever and ever and ever etc..

10. tabby says:

dear “abid” i do believe you are talking shit on lil wayne and every body else so i would just like to tell you to SHUT THE FICK UP!!! lil wayne is the best rapper alive and if you dont think so quit going on this website and why are you so upset about vanerial disseases? do you have that disease? leave lil wayne and the people on here alone. they aint do shit to you. this is a website created for lil wayne fans only so stay the fuck off of it if you aint one you just a hater!!!

11. Paris Morrell says:

I can’t wait till you are out and i will be able to finally lay my eyes on you ahain. You are by far the greatest rapper of them all and you’ll always be #1 in my books…..i love you, your swagger, your style, your dreads, your eyes….hell i just love everything about you…..come home soon sweetie and take over the rap game once more!!!

12. Kierra Hunter says:

Man i love lil wayne i read about ur updates all the tyme. not only bcuz ur famous but bcuz i love the way u express urself in ur music. it sucks that ur locked up but u’ll be here soon (ima keep prayin)

13. elodie says:

I WAIT YOU WITH LOVE !!! you are the BEST Dwayne !!! 4ever

14. Katlyn says:

Ima a little late! But its been hard to grasp that ur not out in the world! But what do they expect! Duh u have headphones your an artist music is ur passion!!! Wayne u come home in my birthday month! Oh yes! This will by far be the best birthday ever! I wish u could be at my party! The big 18 is what I’m hittin! My theme is Lil Wayne! How ima pull that off I don’t know but ur my inspiration! To see you going through things but not forget about ur fans is priceless!!! Ha!!! Its crazy because I used to call myself the future mrs carter! Its funny! How certain things you dream of make you smile though! Hope all is well keep your head up November is not too far away! And I’m awaitin your realease!!!!

15. Janet says:

i love lil wanye i have all your cds and pictures i went to all your concerts i l had my pobration officer pay for m,y tickets u are my life….” free weezy” alwyas janet a.k.a puerto rican princess 18yrs old

16. Matta says:

Yo man, hope everything is well in there> Think about yo ass all the time when i play those tracks. Keep good spirits man
    Matt

17. tanya says:

Hey Weezy,
    I Hope you are in good health so that when you get outta the cell you can put heaven back in it’s place when a hott new single comes out and let’s the whole world know that Weezy(Jesus) Came back!

18. Raven F. says:

Weezy you’re such a strong person. You inspire me to follow my dreams. You are mos def the best rapper alive mayne. Can’t wait til you come out and unleash the beast on ‘em. MUAHHHH ! I love you xoxo.

19. whitney[F]babyyyy(: says:

Dwayne ; iloveee’u So , So MUCH !
    nt tht much morre thyme left , #FREE-weezy! </3

20. DesireeFbaby says:

niqqa yu the fckinn shxt yo i love yo shxt niqqa best believe yu number one in my life baby yu my niqqa we qo way bck member 4th qrade dwayne iknew yu were qone be biq boo.! much love(:
    -DesireeFbaby</3

21. whitney[F]babyyyy(: says:

ayo ? as for YOU [ 'abid' ]
    if u felt tht way , why did u brinq yo STUPID ass on this website , u DUMB son ofvah bxtch , u sound so fckinq stupid , imean shouLdn’t some one tht is tLkinq like they hate liL ‘ wayne , tLkinq ALL tht SHXT nt even loq on to this website ??!! .. it is caLLed “weezythanxyyou.com” why the fck are u on here ?!?! DUMB ass !!! . . liL’ wayne DONT GIVE A DAMN , wht a “HATER” qotta say abt his music , or wht he does & says in his music , cause at the END of the DAY , who makinq this –> $$$$ ? MONEY ?! nt yo ass !! u jst behind a computer , phone w/e ! tlkinq shxt to a man tht dnt even no u EXSIST ! & didnt know ofv u at alL untiLL u wrote tht NASTY , STUPID un caLLed for comment , tht NOBODY qives a damn abt ! we aLL who LOVE , weezy is qonna keep supportinq him REGUARDLES !! & he’s qonna keep makinq $$$$ MONEY ! & livinq his life requardless of ya thouqhtsssss , so ?? FUCK YOU ! , u HATERR !!! ..
    – # FREE – weezyyy ! (:

22. AnissaYbarra says:

Heyy I Love YOU!

23. RAHUL says:

MAN I THINK I WOULD BE THE 1ST INDIAN TO WRITE IN THIS WEBSITE…CUM OUT FROM THE PRISON SOON ITS JUST 21 DAY I LOVE UR MUSIC…EXPECTING MANY MORE HOT STUFF FROM U IN 2011..COME OUT AN SHOUT HATERS HATERS– I LOVE YOU ALL

24. aid@n says:

weezy you da man

25. Power George-Micheal Ogbeche says:

weezy,,,you are the best raper alive and it wrong dat you are in dat prison…cant wait for you to come out
    You are my role model,mentor and i aspire to be like you in dis life we are.your d best.

26. Veronica says:

Loving and missing you Daddy!! Come back please you’re the Best!!!! The only one <3

27. Just Remember The Sky Is The Limit

28. kaitlinFbabii says:

-Weezyyy,I miss “YOUUh” sOoo muchh ! Keep yaa
    Head up. I Loveee Youhh BabBe <3

-Kaitlin Marie: )

29. Melissa says:

Hey babe it me again jst wanted 2 let u know u are on my mind i miss nd i love u 4life dallas chic Chyna Black ……Free Wezzy ….BYTCHESSS

30. chase webb says:

come on wezzy only 20 days to go and everone go to youtube and look up right above it

31. jessica clark says:

I love that I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING, it is great, we love u and miss u, see u soon!

32. man wezzy still the best can.t wait till november he will be back wezzy i got u young money cash money wezzy f baby hope u make more new tracks young moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyyy

33. What happened to the countdown clock??

34. D-lauxy says:

hey weezy,jux want u to know lauxy will alwayz pray 4 u….when ur swag is gettn tighter,haters are hopn u get weaker…hope u e-mail me back…am still back.

35. Arafat says:

Wow,we miss seeing u on our screen we await ur coming

36. Lauren says:

hahha. i luhh yuu. wayne yus is the shytt. like fo’ realls. i listen to yur muzik all the time. every time i get in my car yur cds are always playin. everytime i call yur on the cell. i miss yu soo much. come home to us. keep ya head upp. like yur nose is bleedin. :/

37. Allison Marques Oliveira says:

Wayne! is now finishing the month, I’m happy for you … I hope you will want to make one here in Brasilia DF soon.
    I wish luck on behalf of all Brazilians who are his fans … Hug!

38. Emily says:

oh boy Weezy its just around the corner you will be out soon..

39. sumee says:

weezy i luv u,i have a very strong feeling 4 u.i just wish i could be part of your life.i love you wayne so much.please can i get your contact please.love you

40. sumee says:

weezy you are the best,i love you,wayne i truely love you.just hang on few day 2 go,say hi to your family and i want you to know that i am your #1 fan.

41. J. Poems says:

I think its good that you’re reading the Bible, Wayne. Maybe we’ll hear less sense-less profanity, but you’ll manage to still excell and continue to rip all your parts, kill all beats and rule the game into good as well.

42. Angela says:

Hi Wayne. You only have few days left n then u can come home n sho that u r still num1…noone can keep u down as long as u keep ur faith. Much luv weezy

43. DriaB says:

You are amazing and will always be #1 in my book!

44. Jessica says:

I can’t believe your finally out! The rap game missed you and all of your fans. We needed our Weezy back and it’s about time we did (: <3 Go out there and get em boy! Love you (:

45. charity says:

hay weezy im 12 i really hope u dont pass over my letter a lot of ppl i kno r sayin all kinds of stuff wen they dont know nothin about u i can see in ur eyes that u have a truly good heart my dad left me when i was 4 n i still have no contact with him when i saw u in that pic with ur daughter i kno there r second chances i have a lot of ur music u r a fantastic rapper and im proud of u shout out to lil chukee lil twist nicki minaj drake mack jae shannel gudda short dawg n all of young money that i missed 4 stayin with wayne through this time n his life im prayin 4 u (and u shoudl come to a skool n shreveport louisiana named caddo middle magnet n ask 4 charity lol) keep on reppin new orleans glad u out of jail

46. Cody says:

Hey, I’m glad you’re finally out. I’m a big fan of your music and can’t wait to hear you rapping again.

47. khamarri hill says:

meet me on the fresh train yes im in the building you just on the list of guest names and all of my riders do not give a fuck x games guns turn you boys into pussies sex change and i smoke till i got chest pains and you niggas know i rep my game like jesse james women are possessive and they wanna possess wayne i been fly so long i fell asleep on the fuckin plane Skinny pants and some Vans
    Call me Triple A, get my advance in advance, amen
    As the world spin and dance in my hands
    Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand
    Uh, wake up and smell the pussy
    You niggas can’t see me, but never overlook me
    I’m on the paper trail, it ain’t no tellin’ where it took me
    Yeah, and I ain’t a killa, but don’t push me

Now tell me how you love it
    You know you at the top when only heaven’s right above it
    We on
    It’s Young Money, motherfucker
    If you ain’t runnin’ wit it, run from it, motherfucker, all right

Now somebody show some money in this bitch
    And I got my bees with me like some honey in this bitch, ya dig?
    I got my gun in my boo purse
    And I don’t bust back, because I shoot first

Uh, how do he say what’s never said?
    Beautiful black woman, I bet that bitch look better red
    Limpin’ off tour ’cause I made more off my second leg
    Ma’fuckin’ Birdman Junior, eleventh grade
    Ball on automatic start
    I could hand it to Drake or do a quarterback draw
    Wildcat offense, check the paw prints
    We in the building, you niggas in apartments
    No-now, c’mon, be my blood donor
    Flo’ so nice, you ain’t gotta put a rug on her
    Do it big, and let the small fall under that
    Damn, where you stumbled out? From where they make gumbo at
    Kane got the fuckin’ beat jumpin’ like a jumping jack
    But you know me, I get on this bitch and have a heart attack
    Hip-hop, I’m the heart of that, nigga, nothin’ short of that
    President Carter, Young Money Democrat

Now tell me how you love it
    You know you at the top when only heaven’s right above it
    We on
    It’s Young Money, motherfucker
    If you ain’t runnin’ wit it, run from it, motherfucker, all right

Now somebody show some money in this bitch
    And I got my bees with me like some honey in this bitch, ya dig? (Soo woo!)
    I got my gun in my boo purse
    And I don’t bust back, because I shoot first

48. Raven Sims says:

dear wayne

i kno probably 1 million fans said this but ur the stuff. there’s no if, and’s, or buts about it. the way you spit is crazy like the only thing that parents hear is the cursing but, wat i try to explain is that there’s a moral between each verse. there’s a subtext under each song, if u get past the “bad words” u get a story and thats wat ii see. well wayne i believe in you and you’ve inspiried me to follow my dreams and im doing that. im following my dreams of being a actress at chicago high school for the arts and im doing my thing. so thanx, for doin u no matter what and being a inspiration for me and others out here doing it big. <3 raven

49. Raven Sims says:

dear wayne,

i kno you probably have heard this alot but ur my inspiration for me doing do. many people can say that ur flow is dope and its true but they dont understant the story behind the flow. i hate when adults be like ur a bad influence, but they never get it. behind every verse is a moral, behind every song is a story.we as kids dont just listen to the story we can hear the excitment and the pain and the fear behind the moral/story. you have inspired me to continue to follow my dream and never give up because “faith is hope, hope is fear, fear is love, and love never dies” even though thats not in one of ur verses i have this mind set but with life. so my dream is to become a actress or sing, so now im attending chicago high school for the arts as an actress. i just wanna thank u for never stopping doing you because u’ve inspired me and others across the country to continue to do them!!
    luv always <3 raven

50. ezzy says:

l’m ur biggest fan and u ae my role model.l respect everythng u do,herez a line l made for u:let me take u back to my locker in my back pocket,l’m gng in and thz flow iz gng out.PEACE.WEEZY WEZZY