Letter #01: Gone ’til November…

During my prison stint, I want my fans to know I love you. I want all of you to know that I appreciate all the mail I get, and this is my way of saying thank you. The F is for Family, Friends, and Fans.

Love. Live. Life. Proceed. Progress. That’s who I am and who I’ll always be. You see, we’re all living on borrowed time, so I’m not worried about this situation. Life happens quick. The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done…you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do. Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future. So for my time here, my physical will be confined to the yard. My love and my spirit, however, know no boundaries.

I’m in good spirits man, for real. My kids race through my mind all day. They know they were created with love, so love is how their life will be defined. I just hope my love and adoration for them provides a temporary bandage on a wound I unknowingly inflicted on them.

Real soon, you can catch me blogging for ESPN again thank you espn for not letting my passion for sports perish. I work out a lot because it helps pass the time. I read the Bible everyday. Jail didn’t make me find God, He’s always been there. They can lock me up, but my spirit and my love can never be confined to prison walls.

But this isn’t all about me, you are the reason for this letter. It’s because of you Rebirth went gold when critics aborted it. It’s because of you Young Money is and will always be a movement. If the weight of the world is on your shoulders, I beg of you, place it on mine. That’s the least I could do for you, after all you have sacrificed for me. If I could, I’d write each one of you back. Because of this, my team and I have created a website where you can view my letters. Each week I’ll answer as many questions as I possibly can.

Mia Edwards (Southern California) – I wish you nothing but the best for you. Earning your Masters in Library and Information Science is beautiful. I’ll keep you in mind whenever I decide to do an autobiography on my life.

Kelly Holloman (Brooklyn) – I still remember your letter. You have a great spirit. Thank you for the words and being a real fan. I love you.

Nurris Terrero (New York) – Your letter was so thoughtful and sincere. The way you worded everything left me in awe. Please send suggestions on books I should read. I look forward to checking them out.

For real, this will be the best way we can communicate for the coming months. The same way yall miss me, I miss yall, only 100 times more. To those who hate. Hate is only a form love that hasn’t found a way to express itself logically. Keep sending the letters and I promise keep responding. Thank YOU, thank YOU, thank YOU. No matter what they do to erase me, my love for you will always be permanent. Remember that. Take care. God bless.

Give me the patience that I need
To keep my piece of mind,
And with life’s cares, I hope, Dear God,
Some happiness to find.
Give me the courage to face life`s trials
and not to from troubles run.
let me keep this thought in mind.
“Thy Will,” not “Mine,” be done.

- “Pray”

5,319 Comments to “Letter #01: Gone ’til November…”

1. Jillian says:

I would like to say that im a fan and glad to hear that , no matter what you have gone thro, your still staying strong. You are truley a very strong indepedent human being! Dont change yourself for other people. Stay true to yourself.
    Jillian

2. This is Great..Its always good to read clear information from people with similar interests.

3. Jordan says:

Best thing I have ever heard in my entire life . And very well written

4. Floria says:

Wayne I love u soo much

5. Rain Storm (lil weezy)

U r lik da raindrops
    So warm, so clear
    Da thunda represents eev verr reee NUG u giv
    So passionate, so intenz
    Lightn runz thru ea. in. of ME Lik electricity
    So electrifying, so shockn
    Wind brushes acroz my ear,
    Signaln how u feel
    As the storm movez,
    The PRESSURE progrezzez w/ez. Stroke
    So smooth Yet So energizn
    Thoughtz fill my head …
    “handle me, let a bytch kno, don’t let me control u.”
    “we both hav familiez, we both can raise 2getha az 1.”
    “so much luv, “2 xplore.”
    “I giv u my body, my soul, & my mind.”
    “I adore u.”
    “diz iz urz 2 claim, let me xplain.”
    “my SOUL iz n my BODY, my MIND controlz my SOUL.”
    “put dat n written & ill sign my name.”
    “CONTRACT”
    “u embrace me w/ur wordz, captivatn my heart.”
    “so beautiful, so brillant.”
    All of a sudden, ALL at once
    So STILL, So CALM

U r lik da raindropz
    So warm, so clear
    Da thunda representz Eev Verr Reee NUG u giv
    So passionate, so intenz
    Lightn runz thru ea. In. of ME Lik electricity
    So electrifyn, so shockn
    Wind brushez acroz my ear, Signaln how u feel
    Az the storm movez, The PRESSHA progrezzez w/ea. Stroke
    So smooth Yet So energizn
    Thoughtz fill my head
    “handle me, let a bytch kno, don’t let me control u.”
    “we both hav familiez, we both can raise 2getha az 1.”
    “so much luv, 2 xplore.”
    “I giv u my body, my soul, my mind, & my eyez (so u can c).”
    “I giv u my time.”
    “I adore u.”
    “diz iz urz 2 claim, let me xplain.”
    “my SOUL iz n my BODY, my MIND controlz my SOUL, & my TIME neva stopz.”
    “put dat n writtn & ill sign my name.”
    “CONTRACT.”
    “u embrace me w/ur wordz, captivatn my heart.”
    “so beautiful, so brilliant.”
    All of a sudden, All at once
    So STILL, So CALM

Rain Storm (lil weezy)
    Rewritten to post
    Signed Audrey Randall
    12:58a est ga 1/4/2013
    720 Tidewater Circle Apt. 32G Macon, GA 31211
    (478) 741-9771

8. I LUB YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. *SINGIN*

CALLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE

WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN UUUUU

NEEEEED SUMMMMM 1 2 TALKKKKKK TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CALLL ME

SATTTTTTTTTTTTT TIZZZZZZZZZZZ FAQQ SHUUUUUNNNNNNNN

GUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAR RRRRRRRRRRUNNNNNNNNNN TEED!!!

CALL ME!

~`@ MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Audrey Randall
    2/25/74

10. Great post; just came here from the Lil Wayne’s best quotes from another site. Looking forward to the autobiography!

11. akinola says:

u da best

12. Verona Crayton says:

Come see me in the booth,, app on your phone.

13. A person necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I might state.

That is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far?
    I amazed with the research you made to create this particular publish incredible.
    Great job!

14. eduardo says:

eres el mejor y ya ves nunca caiste ojala y un dia te des una vuelta por mexico,aca se te quiere demasiado que dios te bendiga

15. [...] Log onto Weezythanxyou.com to continue reading  his first Letter Gone Til’ November [...]

16. Shiela says:

It was hard to find your blog in google search results. I found it on 14 place, you should build a lot of quality backlinks , it will help you to get more visitors.

I know how to help you, just type in google – k2 seo tips and tricks

17. Live Webcams says:

It is better to get the services to a licensed plumber to get the right fittings on a portable gas generator and to
    permanently install the stationary model to ensure
    that everything is properly set up and avoid leaks and accidents.

The process of analyzing a fishes natural habitat and then trying to mimic it in an aquarium is known as biotyping.

Alenver Inc, a recent entrant into the underwear fashion industry utilizes unknown individuals yet
    fabulous specimens to wear their collection.

18. youdomin says:

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising.
    The clearness on your submit is simply great and
    i can suppose you are knowledgeable on this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to
    take hold of your feed to stay up to date with drawing close post.
    Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable