Letter #08: My Last Written Lines

Hello world. Time is ticking and I’m counting every second. Because of my new limitations, this unfortunately has to be my last letter. I don’t think people truly understand how much their thoughts and well wishes have helped me through this time in my life. Not everyone is as lucky as I am and it humbles me daily. You would be amazed what positivity can do in a negative environment. I’m going to miss reading about your lives. I’m going to miss looking at the pictures. They were the highlight of my days aside from speaking with my kids. Don’t stress over this in 27 days, the ride starts again.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who is supporting I Am Not A Human Being. It amazes me each time people go out and support my music. I’ll always be in debt to you for that. Keep rocking your “Free Weezy” tees and rocking out to my music. Trust me when I say this is almost over. I love you. I’ll continue to pray for all of you. Just keep doing the same for me.

2,349 Comments to “Letter #08: My Last Written Lines”

1. Danny Boy says:

lil wayne ur like a god of this rap thing. You inspire me to like rap music. Your ma favorite rap artist ever. Your like ma rapping idol.I hope i get to meet you on day…..your like da best of da best………..oh yea and ma favorite song by you is Live from the 504. Well Peace Weezy.F.Baby

2. Chantel says:

I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!
    your music is alll i listen to, and cant
    wait until your free . <3

3. Janae says:

OMG I LOVE YOU !!!
    5 MORE DAYS TILL YOUR FREE!!!
    I STAY ROCKING MY #FREEWEEZY T’S :D
    & I PURCHASED I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING !

4. kylanewnewmcclain says:

Your most welcome Wayne I’m gonna miss writing && sending you pics back 2 emails now! You take care of yourself, your family,and fans and God will do the rest! I wish you peace and blessings abundantly 4eva you’ll be in my prayers!

5. reneeholloway says:

well hun itS ABOUT 6 in the morning. had a rough nite up listening to “i am not a human being”. Your music always gets me through somehow..gota say..i miss the thank yous in yor album this time..you always say something to make me smile. N e way..you got about 3 or 4 days now depending on how processing go..lol i been there…but hopefully you come out n stay out. hope u got my letter..love u much babe..come out n do it big…kiss nikki minaj for me lol…hope u got my letter..hope to hear from u soon

6. DMCjr says:

weezy on atten k tw mé c fini dns 4 petit jour et tu sera libéré d c prison on é avk tw weezy . i lovE3 youuuuuuu

FR33 W££zYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

7. Cant wait til wayne gets out yo wayne yo drop tha world,no luv,im not a human being,and 3peat is tha shit if yu can plzzz dedacate a new song bout me caleb shay campbel i luv ya boy kee up tha great songs im gone

8. Avery says:

weezy ! what it does ive been growing my hair ever since the day you went in . and ive stoped lookin up new music im waiting 4 the king of hiphop to come back to miami we miss u bra one love .

9. Dawn says:

4 more dhayz weezy we lovvvve Yuuhhh #FREEWEEZY

10. andranita says:

Feels like I know you. I really do miss you,counting the hours each day.I feel very sad to know that you’re not here to make music for me and the world and specially on today, my birthday.even though you have a small time left my prayers still go out to you and it still upsets me but just know every day of my life is filled with missing you.

11. DesiCarter says:

I Love You Wayne!
    I’m Just Here Praying For You As Usually
    Every Success You Have You Clearly Deserve It All
    Sitting Here And Counting The Days !!
    It Seems Like Forever!
    3 More Days And That’s It
    Can’t Wait To See You Again
    Keeping Holding On No Matter What
    Obstacles Are In Your Way !!
    And May God Bless You And Keep You
    Safe !!
    Free Weezy!!

12. Nickd903 says:

Yo weezy man
    Jus wanna say ur sh!t is fire bro. Da drought 3 got me through 3 deployments in the navy. My prayers and respect go out to u man. Bill gates is fire man. Stay up dawg

13. eminem says:

Yo Weezy Im Still The Best Ya Homie Slim SHady

14. DesiCarter says:

What ah damn dutty bitch
    You think your the best clearly
    Weezy is .
    Bout your the best
    Whatever bitch said that is lying!!!
    I Love You Lil Wayne <3

15. Wayne's #1 fann says:

Lil Wayne u don even no how much I love ur music, my friend asked me one day what kinda music u listen to and I said LIL WAYNE, he is his own genre:) and he said hell ya he is… FREE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE WEEZY ps. I bought I am not a human being on yo birthday and haven’t listens to anything except that. That shit is legit:)

16. Faheem says:

Wezzy real talk ur tht nigga. I love i’m go getta cuz i run track n wen am finishin a race i always say tht first line

17. jennifer bäck says:

be strong lil wayne! we’re all on your side!

18. JonJon from Haiti says:

what u think bout that : the truth is a lie and the lie is the truth . truth is that this world is full of true lies .

1 lov man . u made it

19. Kaiser_MC says:

FREE WEEZY…!!! ya falta poco para que salgas de prision…!!! animo…!!!

20. Kaiser_MC says:

a se me olvido soy de venezuela…!!!

21. cole says:

u got the world in ur hands. BEST RAPPER ALIVE. everybody countin down at da school

22. cole says:

u got the world in ur hands. BEST RAPPER ALIVE. everybody countin down ur days

23. osvaldo says:

lil wayne la calle te espera todo el mundo espera tu llegada ala calle de nuevo i demuestra que tu ere el mejor i notedeje caer de nuevo sienpre la fente en alto demostrando que tu ere el mejor i que nadie puede contigo solo farta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in 1 day, 3 hours, 59 minutes, 44 seconds para que te en tu casa en tu estudio para sacar el albun que ara historia Tha Carter IV

24. Georgia says:

Ah, I love yur music.. fer shure!.I stay rockin my free weezy shirts.I hope when yu get out yu stay out this time.I kno how it is in there& it sucks, fer shure.yur in my prayers weezy!

25. Armani Exchanqe says:

Ima young girl 14 years old 2b exact although my lifee is short i’ve experienced thingqs most dont in a lifetiime,,i just wanted to let you know you inspire me beyond the music! Your swaqqwe the way you see lifee its amazing to me bcz its assures me to just be ME and fuck anyone who doesnt see what i see in myself..i really APPRECIATE it and i cant wait for you 2come out bcz you speak to me you speak to the WORLD:)
    XOXO MANII

26. Ricardo laguna says:

welcome home weezy finally a love bro nro 1 idol you are mi angel mi idol bro 4 real since hot boys in my blood nro q idol 4 real man welcome home weezy finally the best raper alive a love

27. Glad 2 c u home ur team was hold n u dwn; I can’t wait fo da new album I been a fan since Da Hot Boyz got all da music u made carter’s young money, drizzy an mo 2 come, my daughter is talented as well she wrote 2 da fan club, she loves YM music U as well as ur whole team r an enspiration 2 her she thinks positive dat 1 day she can b an addition 2 ur team n b apart of da dream.
    Dis is her mom writing because she’s my motivation.

28. Glad 2 c u home ur team was hold n u dwn; I can’t wait fo da new album I been a fan since Da Hot Boyz got all da music u made carter’s young money, drizzy an mo 2 come, my daughter is talented as well she wrote 2 da fan club, she loves YM music U as well as ur whole team r an enspiration 2 her she thinks positive dat 1 day she can b an addition 2 ur team n b apart of da dream.
    Dis is her mom writing because she’s my motivation.
    Shearese J.

29. t~weezy says:

so happy you are out. your song bring so much to my mind weezy

30. T-Wayne says:

i only listen to weezy hes the best rapper cant wait for carter 4..Welcome back!!

31. tom says:

i love u lil.and i hope to see more of u soon

32. katina brice says:

i love yuh lil wayne omg it feel like yur right here with me omg i love yuh hugs and kisses

33. candy says:

the best alive you …………………. Love candeegirl #1 fan

34. lil g says:

wats good bro jus stopin to say welcome hme nigga stay real and reply cause im ready to cme home to ymcmb

35. ray ray says:

best rapper alive welcom back

36. YEMI WEZZY says:

Hello bro i will never forget you in my life i just want to greet you bye

37. KIid Fame says:

HEY WEEZY F. ,

Hey WAYNE I HOPE U READ THIS I REALLY WANNA KNO DO U BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE BECAUSE IN YOUR REBIRTH ALBUM U SPEAK OF BIBLICAL THINGS AND ASWELL AS IN MANY OTHER SONGS OF YOURS. NOW I DONT KNO IF I INTERPRET RIGHT OR NOT BUT IT JUST MAKES ME WONDER WHERE YOUR RELIGOUS THOUGHTS ARE. I HONESTLY MUST SAY I HAVE NOT ALWAYS BEEN A FAN BUT NOW THE “LIL WAYNE” you have grown to become is the wayne i am a fan of the way u look at life and express yourself is fasinating. BUT BACK TO YOUR RELIGIOUS BELEAFS DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT “THIS IS ALL MOST OVER” AS U SAID AT THE END OF YOUR LETTER. BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE BIBEL SAYS AND IF SO IS THERE SOMETHING “U KNO THAT THEY DONT WANNA TELL US” LIKE U SAID IN IN “DROP THE WORLD” FROM YOUR REBIRTH ALBUM SEE WEEZY I HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS I WOULD APPRICIATE IT IF YOU READ THIS LAST LETTER AND BECAME MY FRIEND I WONT ASK FOR ANYTHING BUT THAT PROMISE ITS JUST THAT I APPRECIATE THE WAY YOU THINK AND THE WHOLE YOUNG MONEY. SO IF YOUR ATL LEAST JUST READ THIS LAST LETTER AND KNO THAT U GOT MORE THAN A FAN IN ME U HAVE A TRUE FRIEND

F. ollow
    A. mbition
    M. usic
    E. verything
    out—–> @kiidfamee

38. Nicole says:

if anyone wants to text some…special pix ;) hmu at 1-203-912-4420 i like hot guys and no creeps please!

39. pako keitathile says:

weezy you are aspiring,we all love you man and god will always bless you for ur conciousness in him,keep the fire burning man and raise the young money universal flag higher the skys.u r the king of rap man.a told yah!

40. megan says:

I wore my free weezy shirt the day he got out welcome back to the best rapper alive

41. Gabby says:

Weezy baby I rocked my Free Weezy T-shirt like it was my job! Got a ton of compliments, you are sooo well liked by everyone! Even though I’m a little half-Italian white girl from Florida, I love and respect you more than any other artist out there. You keep it real all the time and you constantly have magic flowing out of your mouth. I love you and your talent sooo much! Please don’t ever stop!
    Thank you for being you, man!
    :-) :-)

42. monique says:

wezzy wolcome hm man the rap world has come back of alive i cant wait until u drop sumthin new man stay out of trouble and keep making thatgood rap muisc Ur bigest fan mo

43. Shante says:

Hello Mr.Carter I followed ur career since hot boyz. U are a very talented artist as well as sexi oh how do I love thee well when u come back to Maryland we will meet again I met u at ur concert in Baltimore in June of 08 I had a meet an greet with u an I couldn’t speak I was jus in awww wit u but I got mii pic wit u an a hug an kiss on the cheek almost fainted but this time that won’t happen plz post ur tour dates on Fb an twitter an get at me on Fb.. I love you Wayne.#biggestfan

44. Reggie says:

BEST RAPPER ALIVE ……

45. Gangstah says:

Recently i was arrested with xannax bars, alot of em…needless to say i am on probation an have been for 9months now if i could give ne one advice on this kinda thing itd be to keep your head up and dont go into thinkin you can beat the system bc you cant them mother fuckin vultures will be waiting with thier talons sharp ready to feast on your demise

REAL TALK

46. Neil Amato says:

Weezy u are the best rapper alive! You have the most confidence and always the best lyrics. Ur Album/songs “I Am Not a Human Being” and “No Love” is BEAST and I am A HUGE FAN of ur music and YOU. I look foward to seeing you in concert and hear your amazing music!!
    @Liltunechi from @WeezayWayne.

47. dzomene joel says:

OMG I LOVE YOU !!!
    5 MORE DAYS TILL YOUR FREE!!!
    I STAY ROCKING MY #FREEWEEZY T’S :D
    & I PURCHASED I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING

48. ONE LOVE! None but ourselves can free our minds! Atomic Energy…Intergalactic Dumpstar! random.. but remember to LOVE always!

49. lil wayne, i am happy u out so u could continue making more money and its are love here add me as your friend on fb please bye the bless up @ and with gods blessings u go surely reach far one love go never die

50. Yo Weezyyy. I’ve always been a big fan. My favorite songs of yours are stunting like my daddy, fireman, loud pipes, DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOT, and Run From It. I love em all though. I listen to all kinds of music, but I listen to yours the most out of anybody. I don’t know if you will read this or not, but you are there when no one else is to inspire me. You have inspired me to try and take my own place in music because your confidence rubs off on me, and well if I ever got big and I was asked who my idol was or whatever, I would say you. Listening to you has helped sharpen my lyrical skills and I have been a fan since day one. I will always support you!
    Gannon