Blog #1: Give Thanks

Hello world. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving filled with all the food and football you could handle. Mine was great for two reasons. I spent it in New Orleans and I spent it around family.

Enjoy this holiday season. Cherish these moments with your family. I love you all.

P.S. What are you thankful for?

1,166 Comments to “Blog #1: Give Thanks”

1. Robert says:

wats up wayne u the best rapper alive and i was woundering if i can get down wit your crew

2. @Juano9121 says:

3. emily says:

i would just like to take a minute and say that i am thankful for my husband, daughter, and med card. if i ever got the chance to smoke down with u that is something i would be greatful for. you ever hear of casey jones look it up in hightimes and find me

4. @LiLOMGReEzY says:

I know you’re probably not gona read this Wayne but I’m just thankful for my loving family, God for still waking me up everyday & for blessing me with a great talent … rapping which I wish would ever be listened to by you because I admire your music … I’ve been listening to you since Hot Boyz Wayne & id give anything just to sign with a Young Money , my biggest dream. 2 Wayne

5. Maka_baby says:

If only.. You read this and came to AUSTRALIA I think I would cry ! I would go crazy !

6. jaquakwavian says:

FOLLOW ON TWITTER @KWAVIAN

7. christian says:

wanye if i drop a hit single would you think about co signing me im from a town that drake would know it is a place called toronto want more contact hit me up 6479277985

8. toughskin says:

You’re an inspiration to life’s challenges big and small. Remember that WEEZY!

9. toughskin says:

You are an inspiration to life’s challenges, big and small. Remember that WEEZY!

10. harry says:

hey weezy what it do ?you truly are the best rapper alive.

11. Da Joka says:

welcome back to da game wezzy follow me @49ergabe on tiwtta

12. DJ CAMRON says:

WEZZY DIS DJ CAMRON, THANK U FOR BEENIN YOU DOGG, GOD BLESSED U WITH A GIFT THAT YOUR SHARING WITH THE WHOLE WORLD & WE ARE ALL LISTENING, I KNOW ALL THE HARD WORK THAT I DO ON MY BEATS & MIXTAPES SO ALL THAT MUSIC U GOT OUT THERE U MUST BE GRINDIN HARDER THEN A MUTHA FUCKA ALLDAY EVERY DAY, ANYWAYS U THE FUCKIN MAN,KEEP THAT MUSIC COMING HOMIE GOD BLESS U & YOUR PEP’S & THANK U FOR JUST BEING U DOGG, MUCH LUV, DJ CAMRON

13. TeQia says:

please follow me on twitter @TeQiaisBaad please !!! i love you

14. l!l black says:

lil wayne is beast

15. l!l black says:

lil wayne is a beast

16. Young Mas says:

Hi Wayne How are u doing in good life of yours over there ….Well i am Young Mas and i am your number one fans in Africa , And i like your music since when u are very young on till now ….You are the world best rapper no one again