Blog #1: Give Thanks

Hello world. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving filled with all the food and football you could handle. Mine was great for two reasons. I spent it in New Orleans and I spent it around family.

Enjoy this holiday season. Cherish these moments with your family. I love you all.

P.S. What are you thankful for?

1,170 Comments to “Blog #1: Give Thanks”

1. Robert says:

wats up wayne u the best rapper alive and i was woundering if i can get down wit your crew

2. @Juano9121 says:

3. emily says:

i would just like to take a minute and say that i am thankful for my husband, daughter, and med card. if i ever got the chance to smoke down with u that is something i would be greatful for. you ever hear of casey jones look it up in hightimes and find me

4. @LiLOMGReEzY says:

I know you’re probably not gona read this Wayne but I’m just thankful for my loving family, God for still waking me up everyday & for blessing me with a great talent … rapping which I wish would ever be listened to by you because I admire your music … I’ve been listening to you since Hot Boyz Wayne & id give anything just to sign with a Young Money , my biggest dream. 2 Wayne

5. Maka_baby says:

If only.. You read this and came to AUSTRALIA I think I would cry ! I would go crazy !

6. jaquakwavian says:

FOLLOW ON TWITTER @KWAVIAN

7. christian says:

wanye if i drop a hit single would you think about co signing me im from a town that drake would know it is a place called toronto want more contact hit me up 6479277985

8. toughskin says:

You’re an inspiration to life’s challenges big and small. Remember that WEEZY!

9. toughskin says:

You are an inspiration to life’s challenges, big and small. Remember that WEEZY!

10. harry says:

hey weezy what it do ?you truly are the best rapper alive.

11. Da Joka says:

welcome back to da game wezzy follow me @49ergabe on tiwtta

12. DJ CAMRON says:

WEZZY DIS DJ CAMRON, THANK U FOR BEENIN YOU DOGG, GOD BLESSED U WITH A GIFT THAT YOUR SHARING WITH THE WHOLE WORLD & WE ARE ALL LISTENING, I KNOW ALL THE HARD WORK THAT I DO ON MY BEATS & MIXTAPES SO ALL THAT MUSIC U GOT OUT THERE U MUST BE GRINDIN HARDER THEN A MUTHA FUCKA ALLDAY EVERY DAY, ANYWAYS U THE FUCKIN MAN,KEEP THAT MUSIC COMING HOMIE GOD BLESS U & YOUR PEP’S & THANK U FOR JUST BEING U DOGG, MUCH LUV, DJ CAMRON

13. TeQia says:

please follow me on twitter @TeQiaisBaad please !!! i love you

14. l!l black says:

lil wayne is beast

15. l!l black says:

lil wayne is a beast

16. Young Mas says:

Hi Wayne How are u doing in good life of yours over there ….Well i am Young Mas and i am your number one fans in Africa , And i like your music since when u are very young on till now ….You are the world best rapper no one again

17. Johna113 says:

Very informative blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing. bggfkggdecde

18. Johnd642 says:

Definitely pent subject material, be thankful in support of picky facts . kdcfefdcdefe

19. Hikaru says:

This is really upftiilng *sigh* I dont like that I have this problem and I try to keep things in perspective because I know the world doesn’t revovle around myself but at times I just get the feeling that everyone is looking at me and judging me for my every mistake, it makes it hard to even interact with people without being even in the least anxious. This is upftiilng though and I will def turn my problems to the Lord because at this point he is the only one that can help me. Thanks for the post and your helping people like us by just talking about your situations and giving us all courage.

20. Madeline says:

Buy Moncler,Moncler Jackets, Moncler Coats,Moncler Vest,Moncler Polo,Moncler Sale,Moncler Kids,moncler clothing,100% best Quality and Lowest Price Guarantee!Moncler are martnacuufed from the high grade quality fabric to assure durability.Moncler Down Jacket are acknowledged for their trendy designs and styles.Cheap Moncler,t is well known that Moncler is a brand of luxury and fashion. When it comes to the time of changing season, Moncler outlet usually offers Moncler on sale for customers,