Blog #2: Lil Wayne Interview With Shade 45

What’s popping? I granted my first post-jail interview this morning with DJ Drama and Karen Civil. There were tons of questions thrown around during the interview and here’s a quick rundown of what was discussed.

-  Mack Maine confirmed it last week and Weezy did today: the new single is “6’7″ with Cory Gunz. Expect that soon.

-  Some confusion cleared up. There were rumors he would be doing a show in New York. Wayne took to Twitter yesterdayto denounce them. However, he did confirm he would be kicking his feet up alongside Carson Daly and Nicki Minaj to help usher in 2011.

- Saturday Night Live. On December 18, he and Eminem will be performing on the show making it his first television appearance since being released from Rikers last month.

- If you remember, Rolling Stone had Weezy on their cover earlier this year and documented his mindstate before serving his sentence. Apparently they wanted a before/after type thing as he just recently shot the cover to an upcoming issue for the magazine. This will be his third time receiving the honor.

- One of Wayne’s prison letters focused on his excitement for the new look Miami Heat. Yet, when he attends their games, it’s not really LeBron James and Dwayne Wade who speak to him. Rather, the opposing team normally does.

24 Comments to “Blog #2: Lil Wayne Interview With Shade 45”

1. LilPP says:

Weezy tha beast, love and support man!

2. Eshall says:

1st new single off Tha Carter IV, 6’7, SNL 12/18/10 for the 1st TV appearance since that prison stint, 3rd Rolling Stone Cover, A Milli fans and supporter. In the number game as well as the rap game Lil Wayne comes in at #1!! Magnificent!

3. Your Boyy Hann..^^ says:

Weezy Need 2 hit me up asap werdd im trying to get sign

4. chris says:

Yo weezy u killed it yet again!! Big ups to corey gunz its some mars bars shit. Come to portland oregon and smoke some of this stinky with me

5. HeathurrL says:

Love the new song Weezy

6. Juanita Gaffney says:

Great to hear Wayne’s voice… excited and ready to watch friday night live! Listening to 6’7″ as i type this!Fan-tas-tic song. love the beat, its sick! Weezy i love you! can i get a tour date please? i have to meet you!

7. zaaaipl says:

i love it ;) from poland

8. Robert Perez says:

“Mind so sharp fuck around and cut your head off.”
    “but most of you dont get the picture unless the flash is on.”

Welcome motherfucking back. Keep killing um!!

Rob

9. Lady RedBush says:

weezy f baby BabY

10. Celeste says:

I Love You Weezy!! I’m going to watch when you preform on SNL!!

11. stature says:

u nevr stop d heat wayne. Man, can’t get enough of u……. Mula baby

12. Latina mamii says:

I love u so much ! Damn nivea, Lauren London, Trina, Toya..etc r fucking lucky.. Love youu !

13. Skyler says:

I’m thinkin that Carter IV should come out on my birthday:) February 27 :] Please Wayne, That would make my life!
    Love you So much, no matter what
    :] <3

14. Moula says:

Im soo lookin forward Carter 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant fuckin wait!!!! That’d be fire!!!! Cant wait. Young moula you are my IDOL!! I love you sooo much!. :************

15. Life goes on 32 says:

Do you ever get to spend time with your family and friends? Do you ever see your friends or stay in contact with them?

16. Freddie Robbins says:

Whats up Weezy F. Baby! The “F” must stand 4 FREE as in FREE Weezy Baby! Well loving that all is good. Atleast 4 you.just go back from a family Christmas party and walk in to a rambushed house. Then to top it all off I heard of this web-site get on and my letter isn’t even mentioned on here. Like I said in the letter though I’m now tellin myself. Keep up head up. But tomarrow I’m not gonna sell 15,000 copies of my Cd cus shit lets face it, I can’t even afford to get my Master tape prossed to Cd and on top of it all gotta be at my $8.50 an hour job at 5am! But still gonna listen to sum weezy on my way to work.Cus Imma give ‘em hell when they come 4 me, me and every single person that got luv 4 me!Got money on my mind , cant let ‘em get me down, work every day 4 that $65 strong!

17. Life goes on 32 says:

– Riley, and yes I’m a girl with a boys name. Buh you know what? I like my name(:

18. Freddie Robbins says:

P.S. My address has changed so you can reach me on here @Asylum_Escapest@yahoo.com

19. Gift lebohang says:

weezy m so so happy nw dt u finaly being released 4rm prison.as 4 ur nw album,wow u killed everythn bro…nw i believe u nt a human being.

20. Jonathan says:

Wus popping Weezy?smell the fresh air homs,and start hitting the booth.lock yourself in tha cage and deliver. Howbout a song with Capone N Noreaga. if you already hav it send it to me.

21. sulyman abdullahi says:

weezy, u ar just d best. I cant wait to get ur oncoming album, i’m a big fan of urs 4rm nigeria.

22. lina says:

amazing.
    love weezy

23. Bryna says:

Man you is just a BEAST! You go in hard and come out harder, that’s the key to life be better than what you was before! ♥

24. [...] Movies, Fashions, News, Sports, Games, Techs – Media RambleRocksmith presents RUN CMJ ShowcaseBlog #2: Lil Wayne Interview With Shade 45Bink! And Money Making Jam Boys Production SessionBink! And Money Making Jam Boys Production [...]