Video #2: Merry Christmas!

Have a Merry Christmas Martians!

-Tunechi

286 Comments to “Video #2: Merry Christmas!”

1. Moula says:

I got what i wanted i mean PINK FRIDAY!!!!!

2. ALEXIS AKA DREAD BKA BABYBOI says:

WADDUP WAYNE TELL NIKKI HAD ALBUM GO HARD IMMA STUD BUT I BE JAMMING TO DAT SHIT…LOL YO 6’7 GO HARD AS WELL I LEARNED DAT SHIT IN A DAY.. HAD TOO WAYNE YU DA SHIT THE WHOLE YMCM AND BABY NEW VIDEO GO SO HARD THE HOUSE IS AMAZING LIKE G SHIT… STAY UP G…100

3. Marius says:

Merry Xmas Wayne; Keep rapping You’re the best;
    All Know That you ‘Still the Best Rapper Alive!!’
    Peace

4. Annie Sutton says:

I love the new songs by you and also by Eminem!!! I call it the Libra tag team:P

5. [...] message, Weezy took a few moments out of his holiday to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Only this time, the holiday cheer was spread via video, as well as the [...]

6. Oana P. says:

Merry Christmas!and i’m still waiting for an answer…always baby…always!i know that you are a busy man…and i’m trying to keep my head up’i'm strong’and i will wait…-take care and happy holidays!P.S-say,hello!to Reginae,and i don’t saw her now,only in The Carter,but i think that she’s a very friendly girl(like father like…daughter((:)LOVE YOU 4 EVER!aha,6 foot,7 foot is the bezt’congrads to you and Cory Gunz!=)

7. #1BoSs L@Dy says:

Hello Wayne and Happy Holidys I luv you and what you do,so keep being the best of the best can’t wait til you are back in fayetteville,nc again.Send a shout out to my daughter who Bday was xmas day

8. tk .. tk ffffffff man i hope you spent this holidays with your daughter & family ………. support support man stay strong …peace

9. [...] message, Weezy took a few moments out of his holiday to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Only this time, the holiday cheer was spread via video, as well as the [...]

10. Lucas says:

Merry Christmas Wayne were all behind you 100% awaiting a new killer album. Love your music brother listen to it everyday. As my father used to say. Success is effort just as effort is success, love your music Wayne! Merry Christmas and a very good new year :) take care.

11. murray says:

COME TO NEW ZEALAND WEEZY

12. Gabrielle says:

Merry Christmas to you too… I got a new Lil Wayne poster. I’m just waitin for the Carter IV… Keep doing what you’re doing, you’re doing.
    P. S. – I love ” I’m not a human being”, and u should come to san Diego, I would love to see you…

13. [...] Wayne took about 14 sec­onds out of his day to wish all his fans a happy hol­i­days via his blog WeezyThanxYou.com. “I just wanted to wish ya’ll a Merry Christ­mas to every­one out there,” says a [...]

14. merry christmas everybody and lil wayne and young money cause you know its YMCMB forever till we die yeah weezy f. baby best rapper alive

15. lil wayne you are my roll model and cause of you i started to write some song and try for every one i know or dont know to know who you are so yeah i am never gonna give up untill i am almost like you yeah weezy f. baby

16. Mz,Scott says:

Lil Wayne Thanks honey” I’m Glad to seee your still lookin well’ Your my little good Luck Charm’ and I love you, No you never met me before< I have seen you in concert You were the Greatest!!! You always give the ladies sumthing extra..

17. travis huddleston says:

yO wEEZY just wanted you to know i got outta hospital and made it home for christmas with my family So i did get everything i wanted i got my christmas mirace had to wait 28 yrs to get but homies it does happen . Stay up Weezy see ya at area 51 martian out .

18. khaled Isk says:

Love de songs BY Lilwayn

19. ALEXIS AKA DREAD BKA BABYBOI says:

20. Jet says:

What’s Good Wayne Merry Christmas to you & Young money/Cash Money, BLOCK BURNA ENT!!!!!!!!!!

21. tim says:

hay gurl wats popin.you look mad freash in that dres … remember kelsy.she was so cuit rite gurl

22. tim says:

haaaaay did u get that lil wayne e mal .a your mad cuit in that date at scool

23. tim says:

haaaaaay gurl what up.memer that freash drees that that u were .yo were it agen please babe

24. tim says:

hayy gurl whats pop in. that dres klooks mad cuit on u.did you see kelsy she goos out with my bro iandi.but na your look mad cuit.how about we go to the 3d floor for a date.we need two passes frommrs peeriea

25. ItsBarbieBitch, :) says:

Hey wayne bby, hope you had great holidays :)! If your on facebook any time soon, check out the picture I sent you..Its just a little something to wish you a merry christmas the pictures from samantha emilie tellier. Anywho love you & the ymcmb crew y`all are AMAZiiNG ! hope you guys have a sick new years :)

26. Rumminigge says:

mailing you from South Africa………… Weezy you da Boss f*** what Ricky says Lokl

27. tim says:

hay gurl wats popin . u look mad cuit in that cher letin otfit.

28. iani says:

thanx lil niger merry christmas to you .and fuck weezy .i hope your mom got fuckes by drake
    \

29. tim says:

hay gurl wats popin. happy brithday and i hope your day is spectacular.ii just wish it could be more than this .babe im sorry forat school what happend. its like every time i see you ,u lok so cuiit and amazing.u are a very kind and forgiving person. u are so cuit and amazing

30. lilponce leweezy says:

thank you weezy! you are the best!!!!!!!!!!

31. robert says:

lil wayne im glad u free im 15 teen years old and i wanna rap just like u ery day i sit in my room an rap an my mama say lil robert u gone be tha next lil wyane i love u no homo merry christmas weezy f baby please say tha baby young money

32. Kevin says:

Thank you Weezy. Keep making amazing music and living your life :)
    your the best

33. tahiru says:

lil wayne marry christmas thank you

34. shalla says:

ok ok ok whatup and late Merry CHRISTmas and a late Birthday to. HAPPY EARLY NEW YEARS 2011 !!! I’LL BE WATCHING U WAYNE ON CARSON DALY no fan but better

35. Larey says:

merry christmas lil wayne and a happy new year :)
    and you’re still the best rapper alive <3

36. KILLAH says:

you know what you need for Crist day is a stud rapper a dyke chick who kills it on stage… We hold the same swagga ull see

37. KILLAH says:

I mean christ, Ha

38. KILLAH says:

STUD Ima change the name ta STUD… GET AT MA

39. KILLAH says:

U KNOW

40. Oana P. says:

Wayne,baby i hope that you’re fine!and today we will enter in 2011…cool,isn’t it?just wish for you a Happy New Year filled with happyness,and all the best things that ever exist!in this new year be you,no need to change…just 4 God,…,love,respekt,and admiration!kiss and damn i fxcking love you’best beast ever exist…Gosh Im good!:))

41. Larey says:

happy new year :)
    i hope you have a great day :)
    i love you
    you are the best ever

42. cameron moore(c-majic) says:

naw weezy i didnt get everything i wanted on christmas. i just wanna get my music poppin and preform. you smell me. now let me hear my pits bark

43. cameron moore(c-majic) says:

but fuck it im gonna live 11 out tho. ahhhhhhhhh G.E.D. we comin up

44. tim says:

ha y gurl wats popin. and happy birthday to u .i hope it is a good one.hay do mind just look at ur itunes page for me

45. Lil Ulcia says:

Happy New Year to You, Your family and friends!
    I love You all my heart…

46. Jamie says:

Happy New Year :)

47. Amber Lanham says:

What’s up weezy… Happy new year to you and the crews… Be safe

48. lammz says:

tim is a definite stalker … and half you morons can’t spell if your lives depended on it ..matter of fact you should just kill yo’selves ..sounding ignorant as fuck.

49. Gabrielle says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR,Weezy!!!
    Its time to take over,2011 is all yours.Im watching ur preformance on 106&Party,I love you soooooooooooooo much!!!6″7″ goes extra hard.YMCM!!!