Video #3: Happy New Year!

Hello World.  Take this time to bring and make change in your life. In the words of Rev. Marcy “May your year be filled with peace, prosperity and love. May God’s blessings shower upon you and bestow upon each of you a bright, healthy and peaceful new year.”

-Tunechi

PS.

Pictures from NYE 106 & Park

Photos By: Ernest Estimé

103 Comments to “Video #3: Happy New Year!”

1. bruce craft says:

This is bruce iam from neworleans iam lilchuckee cuzin ive been tryna get n touch wit him bt i dnt have a numba on him we are kent because isaih da one dat drowned n da pool n died is my cusin. I jus wnna keep n touch wit my cuzin itz been soo long. I also rap i think u shud really chek me out nd get me signed wit u iam tryna become a rapper n life so i think u shud givd me a shot. I live m da east if u cud get my cuzin chuckee to kall me asap i cud tell u more bout myself i really really wnna b a rapper so can u plz give me a try..,……….let chuckee kall me at 504 9063471 plz i need to get n touch wit yall.

2. bruce craft says:

Plz get at me asap

3. koldblood3d says:

Happy new years 2 da best rappa alive diz iz ur year, let dem niggaz kno

4. Gabrielle says:

Hey,Happy New Year,to u too.I jus finished watchin 106&party,on DVR,for like the 3rd time today.You did so great,you’re the best rapper.You’re so fine,too…Well,anyways,g2g.much love.And I hope you have a great year…143;)…

5. rosemary renteria says:

Happy New Year!!

6. Chris Michaels says:

happy new years to you and your family, thanks for all the mmusic you give the world, i really appreciate all the time you put into making music, your new album is pretty amazing. you keep it real. you bascicaly are rap. keep making that rap. it is what i look forward to when your music comes out. thanks again for all you do

7. Gosiak says:

2010 was a nightmare, but your music originated for me to the life, your words accompanied on every possible moment, divorce of parents, parting with the boy, quarrels with friends, hard times at school.. You with me have always been, thanks for it .
    I apologise for my English

8. Sofia M says:

come to sweden (GOTHENBURG)
    please !!
    I LOVE U

9. Ismail Bolaji says:

I wish u happy new year,may allah in his infinitive mercy b upon us and may d year brings more success,gud experience and progression.

10. kristina says:

happy new year to u to boo keep killinj em all wayne u do it real big babe love ya ur num 1 fan

11. Li says:

Did you finally off Birdman? Yahhhhh!!!!!!

12. carla602AZ says:

Dam weezy why u lookin so sexxy my goal 4 2011 will be meet an da trruth is DO weezy soo chessy weezy u say once u go black u never go back well i wouldnt knw that but will sure love 4 my mexican ass 2 go weezy wat u tink hit me up 6023694781 im sure u wont want 2 go back either i love u cant wait till i meet u this is our year an ur my allah So wen u stop by AZ i ll be here muah! xoxo ARRIVA MEXICO

13. Celeste says:

I Love You Weezy!! I hope the new year brings you happiness and success! I Love You Weezy! You are the greatest rapper alive baby!! Happy New Year!!

14. Wayne you are the best in d word i just finished playing ur rap now and i belive u have more for us dis yr .

15. Queen Susan says:

Happy New Year! Wish u all the best this year. Love the man u are becoming… keep up the good work!

16. Natalia(cici) says:

Thanks Weezy and the rest of young money /cashmoney crew

17. Akingbade Love says:

Weezy can ya pls come to Jtown we love u

18. jasna says:

dear lil wayne,
    thank you, and may you be blessed with a happy, healthy, properous NEW year.
    feel like I know u and u know me. tell everyone you’re my best friend. because you are so unverisally appealing.
    love you always, stay cool !

19. God bless you and your family weezy.wish you a very nice year =)

20. vickyhutsler says:

hy weezy you the best im your man

21. he bro how’s life on i think everything so right i wanted to wish you a happy new year right long life more success more songs more money always be with bird and young money right nigga black more flo more biachhhtch bro always been the same for us flaying trough your music as i like to see you weezy B show to us the brain new style from your brain only GOD COULD JUDGE peoples weezy so do what you have to do give thank ALLAH will help you so reel big up y’a y’all know who’s the best weezy bro bye

22. David esquivel gonzalez says:

yo tambien te deseo una muy feliz navidad y espero que leas esto porfavor e weezy eres el mejor y quisiera conocerte ojala algun dia vengas a guanajuato a acer algun concierto cuidate y no te rindas ente nada asi soy uno d tus mayores admiradores en mexico y el mundo.

23. M.AK says:

~Happy New Year Mr.Carter~xoxoxo…I Love that U show us Love,You look&sound sooo Beautiful it makes me smile 2cu In such a great place.Always wish you&yours the best.1Luv!!!YMCMB!!!

24. Aurelian says:

Big uP WEEzy t’a un flow de reve toujour dan lé norme continu a me torché lé oreill c d’la bonne

25. ti says:

It is one word and nobody speak it righteously but son you are “good” remember the word and understand it is all, a verb a noun an adjective an adverb etc…and a defintion…GOD Bless and Happy New Year!Timothy Desrosiers ‎”people say glitzy words alot of snazzy words and all i want is the sincereity”-TIMOTHY T. DESROSIERS hAPPY nEW yEAR lIL wAYNE!!!

26. ti says:

27. wayne u said u need some new artest for the young money well me and my cuzo can rap really good but not the best like u cuz……….. hit me bak 1

28. murda says:

29. Elah says:

Hapy nu year lil wayne jst hope u dng well thr i cn’t wait 2 hear ur nxt album coz drop da world ws a hit even nw man.ya u rock al da way nigga

30. Nolee says:

OmG, Wayne?! What is the matter in Young Money?! Lil Chuckee is a child and Lil Twist is only 2 years older than him and you take them on concerts in which you sing very vulgar songs as Every Girl?! They are only children! Where are their parents?! I thought that you don’t take them on those concerts. So big mistake… I’m sorry, but I had to write this…

31. Adelina EU says:

you too have a wonderful new year. best wishes, Wayne. Adelina, EU

32. Kimberly says:

happy new year !

33. Choice says:

Happy New Year everyone! This year I’ma see you at the top weez. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THc64fHbi44 – I Think I Love Her Freestyle

34. Stephanie Morgan says:

U da best never the less on getme Come fly me in pls make these motherfuckers come and understand weezy I really wanna meet you two minds thing alike

35. koukou says:

I love to be like Lil Wayne I love hip-hop

36. enoch says:

many happy returns to the best rapper alive weather u like it or yes. hope this year brings you joy an fan

37. mosimanegape says:

weezy i really like each and every move of yours nigga, i stay in Botswana and due to limmited resources we really cant reach the sky we try to grind but we cant make it. Guys i think its the year now to lift us from such kind of countries.its really hard here guy so we just appeal to you guys to do something about our lives. to make a change.

38. youngstax says:

Good day Mr Dwayne Michael Carter,just want to greet lol

39. Hey….

Mr. Carter,

???? Psychology or culinary arts….!!!!?????

40. Aisling glynn says:

Wayne i know this is a late comment but im frm ireland im a huge fan n ders alot mor here n this country! We support you alot, i wish u al the best of luck this year not that ul need it!x

41. neesha says:

Wayne I love you and when your ready to whine down come and get me

42. Linda Payne says:

I am entering the contest thank you god bless.

43. April G says:

hope ur havin a good new year

44. thankss happy new year to you too Weezy
    You are The Best Guy In The World Loveeeee Lil Tunechi <3 <3

45. How are you???!!!…… Mr. Carter!!!!…… Devica….!!!!

46. Nirvano Jarvis Jackson says:

Yo.. i didnt know where to post this about the Weezythanxyou competition so its goin here and i hope it gets read. I spent £150.. and 14 hours on my Lil Wayne outfit.. that was some serious work, and my post is still ‘waiting moderation’.. after the contest has finished? so what it didnt even get looked at? just disappointing. anyway congrats to the winners and do some more competitions soon but make sure you can handle the entries! peace