Blog #7: 6 Foot 7 Foot Video Shoot

145 Comments to “Blog #7: 6 Foot 7 Foot Video Shoot”

1. lil.star says:

thats my hot boy <3

2. maria says:

i cant wait to see the video, and wayne im glad your home. we missed you. weezy f.. best rapper ever..

3. LEANDREEZY says:

Hello weezy!
    iam Leandreezy, i’m write from, Angola.
    You know whats? u inspire me, to live.
    you’re me, i’m u.
    I prey to Lord, someday i wiil know you face by face.
    writte that whats i’m sey.
    send me some mensenger in my e-mail, please, i will grat u.
    see you my hustler.

4. Hey Mr. Carter,

How are you today…. me a lil bumped but hey i will live… just wanted to stop by and say all smiles no frowns love you always…… Devica

5. degreet says:

weezy is the best rapper

6. nana says:

MY BABY…………best rapper ever

7. Oana P. says:

I can’t wait to see it!!!Love you my Idol-till tha end…I’m waiting to see that light shinning in your eyes,that freedom living in your soul,and that love burning without stoping’*=$LoVe YoU,AnD YoUnG MoNeY EnT RoCkS BaBy!Stay CooL!SHINE!!!”*”

8. [...] Lil Wayne – ‘Six Foot, Seven Foot’ (feat. Cory Gunz) [Official Video BTS Pictures] By dmcj | January 21, 2011 | News | No comments Tweet Hello World! Check out some photos of me filming the “6 Foot, 7 Foot” music video in Miami.  I have a few costume changes in the video, very different from videos you’ve seen me do. Can’t wait for everyone to see the video. [WeezyThanxYou] [...]

9. JRP says:

Hey wassup wayne,

you are the best rapper ever and ever will be probably, this song is great, i’m hoping that the video will match up to the 5 star standard of that song. Can’t wait for C4 and, if what i heard is true, D4. Keep this top shit up weezy

shout out to the rest of young money & cash money
    YMCMB

10. [...] Feast your eyes on the first glance at the video shoot for Tha Carter IV‘s lead single, “6 Foot 7 Foot”. An additional photo rests below the cut. Take it away, Weezy: [...]

11. Benny says:

6 foot 7 foot music video, I can’t wait, there weezy goes, back on his grind, why am I not suprised. Keep hustlin’ boy, and you should put more of your music on Itunes that way All of your fans can get it all and not miss a thing.

12. Benny says:

Lil wayne not even close to best rapper alive…. BEST RAPPER EVER!!!!!!!! It’s fun to watch weezy. Doing anything. that could just make my day watching him. Weezy, i’m sure you already know this but god is with you, and to all them lil haters, be like cee-lo green, F yoooooouuuuuu even though we and by we i mean anybody who agrees with this we love ‘em and they motivate us to always do better.:)
    Ha!

13. jennifer says:

love ya weezy keep up ya good work

14. takeshia says:

when you come you got to come hard and thats what you did big ups to you.

15. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! LOve Yah…. MR. Carter

16. codysimpson says:

animal

17. tina says:

Love the tatt’s

18. [...] Feast your eyes on the first glance at the video shoot for Tha Carter IV‘s lead single, “6 Foot 7 Foot”. An additional photo rests below the cut. Take it away, Weezy: [...]

19. delly says:

this looks amazingggg <3

20. Hey….

Mr. Carter….. Mr. Carter…. Mr. Carter….. Off to dream land!!!….

21. Denver Bliley says:

Weezy your a fucking beast!! Your my favorite rapper of all time. I can’t wait for the Carter 4, your music is the fucking best. Keep killing it Weezy

22. caucasian nigga wit swag says:

killed it wit this……waitin for the carter 4 need to do some crazy shit wit jody breeze or something switcth shit up or plies yaaaa digggg !1!

23. hatty69 says:

yoh! much love man all the way from Zimbabwe

24. Julia Torre says:

Hi Weezy!!
    i´m Julia i come from Germany!
    i can´t wait to see the viedeo to 6 foot 7 foot is one of my favorite songs!!
    i just hope that i can meet you someday!!
    - I’m really looking forward to tha carter 4 ;**
    love you!! <3

25. Maddy says:

i loovveeeeeeee yoouuu sooooo muucch! and i cant wait to see the videoo && get my carter 4 cd when it comes outt <3
    lovee you!!!

26. lilmrscarter says:

lil wayne i love u i wanta fuck u so bad if i can….. might happen but i do like the photos but boo they made u look like a model on rolling stones uhh ewww….u wanta fuck me???? comment back dont forget

27. TiseyP says:

Luv u wayne glade you back salute

28. [...] us a sneak peak inside his new single on the set of the 6 Foot 7 Foot Music Video Shoot via his blog Here is what Wayne had to say about it. Hello World! Check out some photos of me filming the “6 [...]

29. Branden says:

Weezy since ur a Green Bay Packers fan if green bay wins the super bowl u need to hook green bay or Aaron Rodgers up with a song like u did Kobe Bryant.

30. Amanda says:

I got my rolling stone issue great article everything I read bot him makes me love him more and more! He is so deep love it!

31. Resurrect says:

You look very nice Wayne. I can’t wait to see the video. Since you are all dressed up, lets go to Vegas & get married :) I can’t wait to hear C4 & I hope you come back to twitter someday because I miss you :(

32. Oana P. says:

Much love From Romania-!Can’t wait the C4…I think that will be a crazy,fantastic and cool album…God Bless you!WeEzY ThE BeSt RaPpEr AlIvE!LoVe you!ShInE…bright starrr!

33. G.M………. Mr. Carter…..

34. Gabrielle says:

Hey Lil Wayne,
    How r u,I’m pretty good…Well anyways,I can’t wait to see the video,I’ll probably watch it like 50million times.One,because u r so cute;two,because I love listening to ur music.U r the best,ever.
    Oh yeah,just a few days ago,I got two new Lil Wayne cups,Ive only drank from one,like once or twice,but I put it back in the box,so it want get broken;I’ll be super devastated if one got broke.So yeah…Be safe,stay positive,& I’ll keep u n my prays…
    always,
    Tyre H.

35. Allysha bruse says:

hey weezy, i love the new pics and im glad u are outta the pin. i have always loved your music not just because of the beats but because of your lyrics my family is from new orleans so everyone from my brothers who are 6 and 9 to my grandmother admire you success. i think you should bring your show to corbin, kentucky.
    ily wayne

keep bringing out the hits. and keep your head high

36. Celeste says:

I Love You Weezy!! I Can’t wait to see the video! I Love You Weezy!!

37. mrs.dwaynemichaelcarter says:

i love you and EVERYTHING you do!!!! i will support WHATEVER you decide to do. tell young money i love them too!!!

38. neffy_babrie much says:

-YHUEE BE GETTIN MHADD KUSS I BE PULLIN DUDES,

&&ND DHA DUDES DHATT I BE PULLIN ISZ DHA ONES DHATT YHUEE BE CHOOSEN.

YHUEE BE GETTIN MHADD KUZZ I BE PULLIN DUDES,

AND DHA DUDES DHATT I BE PULLIN ISZ DHA ONES DHAT YHUEE CHOOSEN.

NEFF GAWT MASSIVE HATERS,

SUBJECT OFF THEIR CONVERSATION,

&&ND I GAWT AWL OF DESE DEBATERS,

WIFT DER DUDE AROUND MI FINGER,

PAY NO ATTENTION TUH DEM HATERS,

LYFE GOES ON ILL GHETT EM LATER,

DER MI BIGGEST FANS,

&&ND DEY BITE LIKKE MEAT EATERS,

-YHEE BE GETTIN MHADD KUZ I BE PULLIN DUDES,

&&ND DHA DUDES DHATT I BE PULLIN ISZ DHA ONES DHATT YHUEE BE CHOOSEN.

IM NAWT GROWN,

KUZZ IM UNFORGETABLE,

YES IM SO FETCH,

YHUUEE KNO WHOO I BE,

N-E-F-F-Y NEFFY.

-YHUEE BE GETTIN MHADD KUZZ,

I BE PULLIN DUDES,

&&ND DHA DUDES DHATT YHUE BE PULLIN ISZ DHA ONEZ DHATT YHUEE BE CHOOSEN.!

39. Alankrit Goel says:

Wayne, m from india!!india truly loves you!you are d bestt rapper everr born on dis planet!!please drop a tour in india!!

40. [...] Wayne is shooting a video for his latest single 6’7 feat Cory Gunz. Scoob Doo was on set and got a couple of [...]

41. -LaadyTunechi says:

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS #TUNECHIGANG^ .. <3

42. Tunechi Jr. says:

Aye.! Weezy its your actual number one fan….been a fan since you first got in the game…I remember one time Bling Bling was playing on th radio while my mother was telling me to go to my room…I heard the song turned around and started spitting the lyrics word for word…My mom and all her friends were smiling and laughing and I got to stay up that night….But please reply to this…I think that would be the greatest thing ever.

43. marce says:

yo wezzy what about colorado bro

44. deandra says:

i luv dis song its liive i listen to it wen i want to be clm down

45. Ty says:

I like his hair like in 2008

46. Chelsey says:

i can’t wait to go to your concert!! hope to see you in the bay that weekend!

47. LINA says:

WHAT THE HELL WEEZY!
    I WANT YOU TO COME TO THE NETHERLANDSSSS… COME ON! <3 u kno what it is… amsterdam is waitin for you <3
    WE LOVE YOU HERE! muchlove!

48. Dirty says:

wuts good wit u main holla at yo boi if u like da music da group called crunk boi ent fuck wit ya boi YMCMB CBE