Blog #8: I AM MUSIC II TOUR SCHEDULE

Hello World! I’ll be on tour with Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and Travis Barker and Mixmaster Mike. It’s good to be back out on the road performing for you guys. Doing what I love. I’ll see you soon. Tickets  will be available through Live Nation.com starting the weekend of February 4th, 2011. Additional dates being announced soon.

Date City/State Venue
4/23/11 Anaheim, CA Honda Center
4/24/11 Oakland, CA Oracle Arena
4/26/11 Sacramento, CA ARCO Arena
4/28/11 Edmonton, Canada Rexall Place
4/29/11 Vancouver, Canada Rogers Arena
*5/01/11 *East Rutherford, NJ *Bamboozle Festival @ Meadowlands Arena

322 Comments to “Blog #8: I AM MUSIC II TOUR SCHEDULE”

1. cornell says:

Where minneasota?????????????¿ but will c you in tha chi!

2. Andrew Coveny says:

Yoo weezy come back to montreal!! We’re waiting for you!

3. brii says:

How you gonna skip Boston , really though ???

4. Alexis says:

Weezy I heard you said you don’t wanna come to NY for awhile due to your sentence, but please one time make an exception & come to MSG. I’m dieing to see you LIVE! :’( Love you!

5. PBL says:

Skipin Montreal ? :(

6. Taylor says:

Buffalo in 2 dayssss :)

7. Megan says:

Lil Wayne was Unbelievable in Baltimore.. I had so much fun and it was by far the best concert i have been to. I cant wait to see him at club love in DC on april 3rd.

8. ilove you mr carter you must be the prizident you are my first and big and best and last love i know you dont know i even ezizt bu thats not a raizen i will heat you for it

9. Meiko says:

gonna attempt to get myself to phoenix
    just remember….we are all just fish in the ocean.
    young moneys a mutha of a coral reef!!

10. Meiko says:

we’ll count the stars up in the sky…
    and surely we’ll never die
    give thanks

11. Oana P. says:

Man,I think that you can’t come in Romania,because you’re not promoted here…i know that because here are some stupid motherfuc*ers,who don’t want to promote good music,just that fxcking junk named”Manele”if ya know what i mean…but anyway i’ll try to open a site for your fans and do my best to promote you,because i want you to be here,with us you Roumanian fans…but i think that with hard work and faith,GOD will fulfil my dream.LOVE YOU.AND Gosh i want to be president just for an hour.LOVE YOU AND YMCM #1 FAN TILL THE END.GoD BLESS.TAKE CARE!XOXOXOXOXOXO

12. wendy says:

already bought my tickets!!! cant wait to see u in Oakland CALIFORNIA!! stuck on ur new CD yet we’d like to hear some throwbacks weezzy!! i love u!! mmuuaah

13. Bridget says:

I really, really, really want to go to your Detroit show because its the closet one to me, it will be my first Lil Wayne consert, and I have been waiting for one like this for awhile. But I dont know where to get the tickets, Im only 13, and my parents will say no because they dont like rap. :c

14. Marta says:

I cant wait for the next tour!

15. Marta says:

i went to anaheim and it was litterly the best day of my life. im going to the next possible concert for sure. thank you weezy for being so amazing. i love you

16. Justin says:

Wayne, you got to come to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. You’re always skippin’ us. Sell that bitch out in seconds.

17. casey says:

mr. carter
    i would just like to say thankyou so much for your music me and my daughter love all of your songs when she was born she was hard to get asleep and one day your song lollipop came on and she went right to sleep lol she is two now and when ever she fights her sleep we just turn you on and she falls right to sleep so thank you for that to…oh when are coming back to little rock arkansas….

18. angelina says:

WeEzY B@By… WhEn U gUnNa CuM 2 UpStAtE Ny(BiNgHaMtOn) We LuV U LoTs Of MaMa CiTaS 4U wE’Ll B WaItInG 4-U….LuV, PeAcE & HaIr gReAsE=0+<

19. Kijana :) says:

Oh my gosh , you should come to Brewton , Alabama !! I love your music soooooo much && basically the entire Yung Money crew. Seriously you need to cum see us .. I promise you won’t be disappointed !!
    **Much Lovee , Your Greatest Fan !!!

20. Dennise says:

You should have a concert in El Paso, Tx!

21. Jacob says:

My nigga Lil wayne to need to came one state up from your home town! Little Rock , AR!!!! Verizon arena ! We miss you ! – your biggest fan !

22. Extremely instructive, looking forward to coming back again