Video #6: Weezy ‘Thanx’ His Fans For New Tour

New Tour. New Thank You’s! I’m nothing without ya’ll. Luv!

-Tunechi

105 Comments to “Video #6: Weezy ‘Thanx’ His Fans For New Tour”

1. GESLINE GUILLAUME says:

I LOVE YOU WEEZY AND YOUR WELCOME!!!!
    - #1 BIGGEST FAN
    GESLINE CARTER.;)

2. jacob says:

yo wezzyyyyy young moneyyyy da shitttt drake correeyyy gunzzzz luhhh yall niggas SUWOOP!!

3. Spitfull says:

Keep safe with tha tours wayne.
    C4 BABY!!

4. brandy says:

wayne, you the best rapper alive! even the haters know it. KEEP KILLIN’ EM!

5. RD says:

We love you Weezy!!! Keep looking up to the sky baby. You know your at the top when only heavens right above it!! Love you.

6. Breanna says:

I love you Weezy! Me an my friends like ya biggest fans !!!!!

7. Duff says:

Wayne, this is for real… I can’t make it to your concerts because I’m poor, but were like the same, except I’m white. Misunderstood, badass, ya ya ya we could be like rob n big cept way fuckin cooler. Email me back, let’s get up!! I play a mean guitar and can rap too, but ya man for real hit me up, were two way cool cats n if we collaborated, shiiiiiiiiit, we got this. Let’s get high n clown around, ride some harleys, light up some marleys, joke like chris farleys!!!

8. Oana P. says:

Hi!sorry for not being in touch for such a long time!I LOVE YA MAN,I LOVE YA’WITH ALL MY HEART,AND I’M STILL WAITING FOR YA IN ROMANIA.we all love,respekt,and apreciate ya man!AND this summer i finish the 8th grade,and me and my homies are training for a show,(dance)and i chose 5 songs By U!like Green and Yellow,Lollipop,Forever,fxck today and Prom Queen!maybe ya will see me.LOVE YA!Lol!KISSES:*:X

9. Dennis says:

Weezy you are the best
    You overshadow the rest
    That’s a fact
    Eat it or puke motherfucker

10. Oana P. says:

Man,i love ya!*xI live to love you.I sleep to dream you!I talk to you ’cause i fell this need.RESpekt man!Peace.God bless you and your familly.YMCM FOREVER$$$

11. tommy says:

wayne,
    got great student rental investments here in bloomington, in where you are currently about to perform tonight (4/12). i came here 10 yrs ago with $800 and brought the hustle to the rental business. would love to have you or any of your partners join in so i can hit my goal of doing a sale of 100mil @ the end. not looking for your name, just ur money and thoughts which is a safe investment cause there will always be students and we keep our stuff cool and priced well. if you want a quick tour i am just within 5 minutes from where you are staying and my properties are all around the stadium where you will be perfoming @ assembly hall. if ya’ll are goning to be around in the morn, i can swoop you up for about hour and show you whats up and it will be kept quiet and calm. i would suggest tonight but i know you are doing the after party at jakes. if i don’t hear back from you or anyone, good luck and do ur thang man. later…….
    T

12. wendy says:

you got some huge fans waiting for u out here in the bay area wezzy looking forward to seeing u live!!! me n my boyfriend always b crusin playing yo shit!!! i tell him im gona meet u one day he gets jelouse thoug he loves u but i love u more though =)

13. Lauren says:

Its so shite that your application for a visa has been declined. ive bee waiting for the day when i hear an announcement that your touring in England. your amazing weezy! your music is an inspiration!

14. Oana P. says:

I love you Weezy and by the way those Weezy shirts can be delivered in Romania?cause i would like one,but i’ll try to buy one.AND i saw you in “This is rock’n'rool looks like”by Porcelain Black and you’re amazing and cute:))keep up the good work.THAnx you! Love you till the end.YMCMB!$$$$

15. Sr.Tunechi hey am a big fan of yours, I’m from Brazil and I am one of the owners of your site in Brazil http://www.ymcmbrasil.com man when you go to Brazil in their list of their new tour.
    honestly man, you fill a stadium real easy, I’m from sao paulo and just wanted to answer when I come here … thanks

much success to you and all around you …. you deserve
    God bless you
    I’m your big fan of Brazil
    Harrys

16. Sr.Tunechi hey am a big fan of yours, I’m from Brazil and I am one of the owners of your site in Brazil http://www.ymcmbrasil.com man when you go to Brazil in their list of their new tour.

much success to you and all around you …. you deserve
    God bless you
    I’m your big fan of Brazil
    Harrys

17. Sr.Tunechi hey am a big fan of yours, I’m from Brazil and I am one of the owners of your site in Brazil http://www.ymcmbrasil.com man when you go to Brazil in their list of their new tour.

much success to you and all around you …. you deserve
    God bless you
    I’m your big fan of Brazil
    Harrys

18. Sr.Tunechi hey am a big fan of yours, I’m from Brazil and I am one of the owners of your site in Brazil http://www.ymcmbrasil.com man when you go to Brazil in their list of their new tour.

much success to you and all around you …. you deserve
    God bless you
    I’m your big fan of Brazil
    Harrys

THANKS and im sorry for ↑ all these post ‘s

19. Hey Mr. Carter…… how the hell r u….. last night I posted on fb on bamboozle about the 3 day vip pass…. boy o boy… people jumped on the post like ur chances of meeting lil wayne is 1%…. wow… no matter what I’m there to see my fav rapper do his thing…. pow… pow… if that was my dream they tryed to shoot me down…. really not really in ur voice…. I’m in the building not matter what Rain or Shine…. only how I get shut down is if ur not in the building….. ona… see u Sunday at the bamboozle…… til then… pow pow to all the haters……

20. OOOOOOoOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr Carter!!!!!! Its 8more days…….. is it so…….!!!! God Bless!!!……

21. OOOOOOoOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr Carter!!!!!! Its 8more days…….. is it so…….!!!! God Bless!!!……

22. Your simply fantastic at your craft!You killed it in providence.Your smile warms my heart.Keep doing you love!Warm regards Starr

23. Oana P. says:

Man!YOu are amazin in Someone to love me(naked)by Mary J.Blige and P.Diddy,your lyrics are great,and your voice melt my heart,i kan’t get bored by this song.and it’s true that:”yesterday was a memory,looking in the mirror at my own enemy,but today i’m looking for someone to love me”to true to be true…:))AND BY THE WAY I wish You A HAPPY AND PEACEFUL EASTER,WITH YOUR FAMILLY AND FRIENDS!!!BE THE BUNNY BRINGS YOU A BIG PRESENT,WHAT YOU WISH!!!LOVE YOU AND TAKE CARE.YMCMB!LooOOOOVEEEEE!!!:x

24. Ok… I’m on the bamboozle site and I would like to know are u also in the win a dinner with ur fav artist…. idk… lol… I was coming by my self but I just found out that I can bring O sexy with me as long as he’s not 3 feet…. lol… see u at the Bamboozle!! Love yah much….. mmmmmmmuuuuuaaaaahhhhh…. all smiles… have a blessed one!!

25. Vdee says:

Happy Easter sexy papi chulo!!!!! You are the best I ever had ;)

26. Jenn Garrity says:

hey Weezy I seen you in Long Island the first night you were there, you kill’d em. you were so close to I had good seats! When you were in Rickers Island I wrote you three letters, you got one of them and two got sent back to me, I was wondering how I could get them to you I wish I could have just waved em in the air at the concert and you could of took em. I love your music it’s all I ever listen to and your music always brings a smile to my face. Love You<3

27. elliot says:

wwwdottwitterdotcomslashmodelbubbles

28. Hey Mr. Carter…… the Bamboozle last night was something new… had fun… but I must admit I was lost… lol… couldn’t find the area from where I parked so… me and O sexy was lost he didn’t mind cuz he was strapped to my chest lol… any who…. something diff the vip area is real relaxed… bumped into Boyz to men…. didn’t even know they was coming from the direction… lol… had my fav candy in vip…. lol… can’t wait to see u perform on Sunday…. how the crowd was for wiz…. I’m gathering I’m a have to be waiting at the stage where u perform for hours… o well me and O sexy will b there…. til next time all smiles with love Devica……. Hey Mr. Carter…. tell me where u been…. lol…..

29. Mr. Carter…… I want to say Thanx You…. I loved ur show….. I couldn’t see you cuz u I was told to stay in the Back area cuz I Had O sexy…. its all good…. respect it thou… you killed it…. I give u me two thumbs up plus my toes and O sexy thumbs and toes….. dreads are beating…. lol… crazy shit I was thinking bout where the colors in ur hat… but didn’t want to spend no money… hey but I did put on some cargos….. lol…. it was worth the wait…. when it was time for u to come out u didn’t have the crowd waiting….. on time…. lol… I like that…. I respect that….. I’m bout to go to dream world…. I really enjoyed ur show….. LOVE YAH MR CARTER…. UR COOL WITH ME…… ALL SMILES NO FROWNS….!!-)……….:-)………. Devica!!

30. Mr. Carter see u at summer jam……….

31. You should make a undie line…. lol….

32. Kim warnock says:

please take a minute a check out this up and coming hot new artist”NOAH MAZE song TITLED ”HATE IS LOVE on YOUTUBE… HE IS ABOUT TO BLOW UP AND YOU WOULD SIGN IF YOU HEARD HIM I KNOW IT…BIG FAN HERE…ALSO ANOTHER SONG TITLED” HATERS”TO A SLOW JAM SINGING ”GET COMFORTABLE”NOAH MAZE”’

33. Lol what a night…. I got my shit bust…. went to pick up my sis from her friend house…. and pop…. lol… just happy yo b alive and see my kids…. I. Think with out my mp3 player I would have lost my mind…… music…… good music…….. til next time Mr. Carter…… love yah much….. can’t even blow 1 my lip fucked up…….. lmao…….

34. Bec says:

NO PROBLEM BABY, ANYTIME!! I WOULD STOP THE WORLD TO BE WIT YOU!! MUCH LOVE WEEZY MUAH!

35. Gabrielle says:

So,I was just reading on MTV that Lil’Wayne will be extending his I AM MUSIC TOUR out to the summer.I’m so excited,he’s coming to San Diego,and it’s exactly 26mins. from my house,b’cuz I live in DayGo.I’m gonna go,I have to go,I’m gonna BEG my parents to let me go.lolz…#NoLie…They don’t have to get me a b-day present,if I can go to the concert,that’s all I want.

36. Tryin to take out my stiches…. lol…… all smiles….

37. Mr. Carter…… wow….wow…..WOW. ……. I REALLY NO WAIT….. I LOVE THE SONG HOW TO LOVE…… that’s my ssssshhhhhh….. lol……… well my lip is coming together.. Can’t wait to see you at Summer Jam…… Ooooooommmmmggggg… lol…. the whole crew plus chris … Omg is right..

38. Mr. Carter…… wow….wow…..WOW. ……. I REALLY NO WAIT….. I LOVE THE SONG HOW TO LOVE…… that’s my ssssshhhhhh….. lol……… well my lip is coming together.. Can’t wait to see you at Summer Jam…… Ooooooommmmmggggg… lol…. the whole crew plus chris … Omgs…. what a night….. June 5 th

39. Hey Mr. Carter…….. just sitting here listening to how to Love…. today was ok spent it with my Mrs Officer…. she really know me like no other…. I give it to her cuz when I got my shit bust I called her and she was there asap…. a real friend some on that don’t judge what u do and love u for u…. All I can say is Thank You….Really couldn’t do shit for mothers day but June 5 will my celebration of the brith of my lil ones…… lol…. this is going b the best gift I brought myself…. lmao…. can’t wait to c u on that Summer Jam stage…. still don’t know what I’m wearing…. uuuuugghhhh…. I hate that…. well til next time….. I just want u to know u deserve the best and ur beautiful…. never figured out how to Love…………….:-)……….:-)

40. natascha says:

I reaaally love u weezy, u r the best rapper alive! Come to copenhagen anytime soooooon :((( please. <3

41. Loved the performance u did last night….enjoyed every second….. Thank You….. One day. . …. How to love. ….. all smiles no frowns ….Luv…….. ??????……… ???????…….??? ….. when? ?????

42. kyla says:

Hey Mr. Carter :)

My name is Kyla aka a great fan of yours. I understand that you are trying to build the intensity of the Carter IV. I know that there are billions of fans that are anticipating the album as much as I am. On, rap up tv Dow Jones was talking about how it will change our lives.. whats the hold up? You have been pushing it back repeatedly, each time disappointing fans. I have a variety in music but I mainly just listen to your music. Search the web to see if there has been any new songs released. The hype over the Carter IV is insane. Much love for the hard work to entertain and let us enjoy your amazing talent.

43. KLeyber says:

lmmlol!! lol

44. Its CeeJ mothafucka! says:

how does weezy get away with steelin other mc’s songs/song titles.. ie stan pt 2….. i mean i get the song and i really like it, its right up there with john lyrically and its were he need to be at right now but how can he just steal slim shadys flow like that?