Blog # 10: Summer Jam

Hello World

I haven’t checked in as of late, but just wanted to remind my fans that I love & appreciate you so much. I’ve been busy with preparing for the second leg of the tour & Carter IV. Summer Jam this weekend was great, and here are some of my personal pictures I wanted to share with you.

- Tunechi

Images Taken by Ernest Estimé

644 Comments to “Blog # 10: Summer Jam”

1. darkeban says:

dear anne for reaaaaaal my new fav song ever

2. lil wayne i seriously love you js. in language arts we had to write a bout a hero and everyone else picked presidents and budda ect but i picked you cuz u r really insperational to so many ppl. u show so many ppl that it doesnt matter where u were born u can still get anything u want. young money forever! <3
    sincerly,
    alana burkhammer

3. Dustin Sammler says:

Lil Wayne Hi my name is Dustin, I’m your biggest fan I was at every one of your concerts I would be delighted if you send me to lead the two concert tickets schwitzerland an autograph and your new album could.
    My address 24537 Neumünster Germany

4. yvette says:

Just stopping by to say Hi,keep doing what ya doing the whole worlds loving it! I’m your #1 fan most def!!!!! Weezy F. baby

5. curtisha lee says:

hi weezy just sayin hi am yo #1 fan love you music when i hear it i feel it all thought my body

6. Dear Dywayne Carter, i love you, your my favorite rapper and i love all your songs and i know all the words see :):):p- IF I ANIT GET MONEY THAN I’M GETTN PUSSY I DONT PLAY YO PUSSY SO GET A SILVER BULET I KNOW YA’LL LOOK IN SO HOW I LOOK? SEEE I LOVE YOU CALL ME 330- I LOVE YOU HAAAAAAAAA :):0P

7. heather says:

heyy juss wanted too say hi n that u r an amazin rapper all ur stuff is real amazin!!!!! keep up the great music n cant wait till ur next album comes out!!!

8. batota says:

good day weezy i m your fans from Congo

9. Tenesha says:

I sooo enjoyed you on the BET awards, you’re sooo handsome-I Love You Forever Bae-Louisiana’s got ya back 100 Boo-MUAH!!!

10. ArielGordon says:

whatz gudd weezy….i love ur songs and they need to free you. and add me as a friend on facebook…i think it would be kool as shit to kick it wit you….

11. brandi says:

whaaaat i swear if i cud ever go newhere it wudb with u to the fantsy factory…lol..

12. byju says:

the best … no comment … I expect a concert in London with brother,,, take care of yourself … do not fall to enjoy losers

13. marge says:

I think you are really cool and I love all your music.You are the best

14. Melissa says:

I love you ..

15. Tatiana Turkin says:

So.. I consider myself a diehard weezy fan, and I have been for years now. I’m infatuated by you! Everything you do is brilliant, seriously. You’re like Midas, everything you touch turns to gold, I swear.. I went to one of your concerts this year in State College, PA and of course, you KILLED it :) I wouldn’t expect anything lesss. Best night of my life, by far. Thank you for that. and thank you for being your genius self. That’s really all I need. You inspire me with my art SOO much.. your writing is phenomenal, especially in nightmares of the bottom! I can only dream to write like you. And I absolutely love your look. I’ve done portraits of you countless of times. If it wasn’t for you, writing and drawing probably would take more of a backseat in my life. Anyways, you dominate my ipod. And i can’t fucking wait for Tha Carter IV. I’m counting down! I doubt YOU will actually read this, but I just wanted to vent about my love for Lil Wayne. that is all.. much love young money and fellow fans <3

16. Misty says:

Ok I know you get dis alot but YOU iz fine az hell me and my roomie be jam’n lil wayne every where for real dis is da first time i’ve seen your web site but trust I’m on my game yeah I’m a lot behind but dats wut happins when you do 2 years n da county so I know you aint got time to hit everyone back so jus fuc wit a nigga when you get time

17. TYNISHA says:

I think your a good dad my daughter follows ur baby girl on tweeter she always saying how your baby tweet abt how she loves her MOM AND DAD.. I just think its WONDERFUL that u HAVE A BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CHILD… AS WELL AS HER MOM DO. U really Dnt see that to often.. U and Jamie fox bring a smile to my face every time .. u 2 guys appear to be GREAT DADS.. Way to go

18. Romario vankallen says:

how’s it going my brother,man you’r tremendously blessed an will keep praying so that it will never ever change i’m a huge fan of you but i live in suriname (zuid-amerika) i thought you should know how far we like your songs

19. megan mata says:

Lil’ Wayne I Love You So Much ! Your Music Has Inspired Me To Do So Much That I Never Imagined Myself Doing At Such A Young Age . Your Lyrics Are Very Touching & Mean Alot To All Your Fans . My Dream One Day Is To Meet You Face To Face , To Get To Share Such A Wonderful Expierence With You ! I Hope Your Summer 2011 Tour You Get The Chance To Come Down To Hidalgo , Texas ! I LOVE YOU !

20. http://www.facebook.com/kickback.this.that
    Mr Dwayne Michael Carter!!
    i’m ur number #1 fan, i love all your music and i hope to meet you at some point in my lifetime, you truly are loved, fuck the haters, i love you weezy (no homo)

don’t let em bring you down, swiss on the beat, weezy f with the heat <3

Love me or hate me, I promise it won’t make or break me

"Love me or hate me, i promise it won't make or break me"

god bless you

21. facebook me if you can!
    email me if you can!
    #ShowSomeLove :)

22. lill says:

damn u r the best rapper alive! luv ya!

23. JAYDEN says:

YOUNG MONEY CASH MONEY YOUR THE BEST RAPPER IN HISTORY

24. Tanisha L. Arceneaux says:

Though I may be a bit older than a lot of your fans….I listen to the lyrics as well!! You come hard…and with some grown man! I appreciate the realness and your dedication to stay in the loop of the world! In your words I feeeeeel the passion! And….. your just a freaky negga! LIKE! Not like the rest baby…ONE OF A KIND. But be blessed and keep doing your BEST!! I shall NEVER judge. Mwah…

25. Tanisha L. Arceneaux says:

Though I may be a bit older than a lot of your fans….I listen to the lyrics as well!! You come hard…and with some grown man! I appreciate the realness and your dedication to stay in the loop of the world! In other your words…. I feeeeeel the passion! And….. your just a freaky negga! LIKE! Not like the rest baby…ONE OF A KIND. But be blessed and keep doing your BEST!! I shall NEVER judge. Mwah…

26. micahel says:

Hello i want to kown more about u… i live in Dubai and i seriously need a relationship can may lead to marriage. tell me about u.. an Chima by name 24year old …

are u married? did u have kids??? send ur mobile number to me okay.. so i can call u.

27. micahel says:

Hello i live in Dubai and i seriously need a relationship can lead to marriage. tell me about u.. an Chima by name 24year old …

chima etochukwu my Facebook id

28. Tanisha Price says:

WEEZY F BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to let you know how much I admire you and wish you the best with all you do…Keep up the good work and always keep ya head up no matter what anybody has to say. I think you got that down pack though…so just keep doing what you do!! Much love…Nish in Dware!!

29. Cy-mon says:

YMCMB da best crew ever, wish u guys all da best in lyf wizzy u rock man,,,much lav 2 da crew all da way frm BOTSWANA ( Southern Africa)hpe 2 see u 1 day

30. david says:

hey,i ma 1st fan of ya i luv u wayne keep on doin gud thingz .ya mellie on de freakin dell.

31. bad guy says:

weezy is rhe best forever and ever

32. bad guy says:

2 be sincere me love weezy lyk anythng…

33. kim says:

Tune- sounds as it relates to music+ Chi- life force energy.= Lil Wayne I can definitely see how you got the name you are a very well rounded and unique life force energy in music as well as life that’s why you have so many haters being a libra like myself you have not allowed the world or music to put you in a box, ever since Cash Money began you were the stand out with the wobble-d wobble-d or drop it like it’s hot your sound effects facial expressions, everything about Dwayne Michael Carter the II let the universe know that you’re here and you have made and surpassed any mark that has been set for you so Tunechi keep giving the universe the best of you and don’t short change yourself for a block, gang color or anything that deprives you of being you that what most of the haters that speak against you have done and now regret their decisions. We all know there can only be one tunechi aka lil(big)business wayne keep it moving love. k.i.m.

34. ozzy says:

weezy, u’re d effing best & i’m ur #2 fan seeing as #1 is taken

35. young weezy says:

weezy i dont know what to say but keep on with your act, God is there for you, you are the only ripper i love i mean you are the bast

36. mark says:

bro U always been my favorite rapper from warfare to cater 4 and neva fell from that top spot in my book also are a big inspiration to me even tho u not teaching me u are my mentor bro (no homo)big ups Weezy F. Baby and keep it goin bro ~All Love~

37. dingdong says:

i did in january during a brain hemmorage. i was called a slime and told to follow someone else.

38. dingdong says:

beware desert hypothermia. beware climbing back into police compound may fall on ur head before they toss u back out on the street

39. dingdong says:

dead men’s abandoned trailors and floral tablecloths make good bed fellows

40. bizzo says:

suckers never be hate*suck lil beast,lil weezy..yooooh!!!

suckers never be hate*suck dat lil beast,lil weezy,yooooh*

41. trap_star_0006@hotmail.com says:

Weezy,
    I really your concert last night, in ST.Lois and, it was phenominal! You are so much hotter in person! First, Lil Wayne concert might I add. I wish I could afford to go to every concert of yours! And, next time…. I want to go V.I.P and meet you personally! Till next time….

42. CHOCOLATE says:

WAYNE U R 1 IN A MILLION MAN AT ALL TIMES U KNO U R THA PERSON THAT GETS ME TOGETHER EVERY MORNING CAUSE MY LIFE WOULD BE IN A UP ROAR WIT OUT IT THANKS LIL WAYNE U R THA BEST TILL NEXT TIME I WISH THAT I COULD MEET U IN PERSON 2 LET U KNO HOPEFULLY 1 DAY I WILL AND WE CAN SIT AND TALK

43. nook says:

keep on keepin on home boi!!!!! fuck da haterz main!!!! letem be your motivators ya dig!???