Blog # 10: Summer Jam

Hello World

I haven’t checked in as of late, but just wanted to remind my fans that I love & appreciate you so much. I’ve been busy with preparing for the second leg of the tour & Carter IV. Summer Jam this weekend was great, and here are some of my personal pictures I wanted to share with you.

- Tunechi

Images Taken by Ernest Estimé

645 Comments to “Blog # 10: Summer Jam”

1. makia seward says:

i love u wayne plz give me some ticets is there a age u have 2 b 2 get in a show or come c me plz im beggin u i love u and is in love with u ur music is da gift u give 2 me every day and if u die today it WILL b a holiday

2. yanirah says:

omggg lil wayne i lovee you so much words cant explain how i feel about you i could not stop crying when i saw you on summer jam day i wish i had vip pass to go in back of the stage to meet you in person but i hope one day i will i love ya music &’d i waych ya daughter every tuesday on toya show she look just like you . im only 15 but i will marry if i could lolsss but i love you lil wayne i hope i see you one day in person : ) <3

3. leon bauld says:

hay men am in the bahamas an ur music is the shit over here man hope i meet you in person one day everytime you spit on the mic,am in the store the next day……comin from the bahamas,,grand bahamas this bats saying keep up the work men love ur shit
    you need to come to the bahamas….

4. Athena says:

Do you really read what we post or does someone just stay there pretending to be you. I am from New Orleans at one point near the 9th ward. My place was gone, not even a brick left. I got my kids and myself out of there in time. I have not returned since.
    People just don’t know what goes through my mind for the ones who did not make it. You have opened so much light in a world so covered in bull. I am truly grateful for you expressing to the world. I am the SAM type of person. That is why I wanted to know if you are really gonna read this.
    I hope you really care.

5. GELISA says:

UR SHOW IS BETTER DAN TV’S ,GAMES AN EVERTTHING SOO COOL UR GOOD AT WAT U DO AN DATS COOK AS HELL.

6. GELISA says:

YOUNG MONEY IS DA BEST THING HAPPEN T DA WORLD OTHER DAN GOD.

7. GELISA says:

LIKE DRIZZY SAY : U DA FUCKIN BEST .

8. hey lil wayne i love ur fucking songs i love to go to ur shows ur the beat raper in da world love u lil wayne

9. Ashley Spurling says:

you inspire me to LIVE, without you id feel nothing, thank you for making me feel ALIVE<3 i love you, i AINT shit without you.

10. joanne says:

baby ur the best, the best i ever herd

11. joanne says:

keep them coming

12. Madalina Taylor says:

Wayne,

I’ve watched you row over the years, and I must say BRAVO!!!!

13. huck says:

i love you lil wayne

14. nemo says:

european cat dyin 4 a remix…i need a price ..i d bet my pinky u ll overstand the concept …http://www.reggaefrance.com/video-clip-634-nemo-pum-pum.html

15. Mr. Carter………… how r u……lol…..

16. Collin says:

I just would like to say….LIL WAYNE…Im sick of your whining ass voice in a majority of your music. You should like a 13 year old boy getting his ass whipped with a belt.. ugghh….young money….ahhhh yeahhhaaa…..you fucking suck….Wiz Khalifa makes your music should like my shit I take every morning then flush….Sincerly your greatest hater…..oh PS….just give up rapping you fucking suck…like a ho sucking a dick.

17. Collin says:

And….to all you dumbass people who thinks he actually reads this. No , he doesn’t…he pays some one to blog all this shit and to post statuses to appear like its him….you all are fucking retarded for thinking he reads this..like hes going to respond to you. lol. you all are gay as fuck like him. lol. oh yah…fuck you have a nice day..Lil Wayne sucks, hes garbage. His raps are horrible…theres more people in underground labels that would murder everyone one of his songs that sound so good. After Lil Wayne made Lollipop I knew he would be a whiney ass lil bitch on all his songs…..but if you want to see why I think hes a horrible rapper…listen to Shawty Lo – They Know Remix…and listen to the end…LIL WAYNE YOU SUCK DICK!!!

18. Cruz says:

great fucking performance. that nightmare of the bottom performance is sick.

19. AnGie C . says:

I sit here with a broken smile, a solo heart, and unexpressed emotions that i carry. If i were to dive in to them, i would drowned, coming up for air in you. #deep

20. Tywone King says:

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. bea says:

whole world loves you, go’on say fuck it, hatin when they situation is the subject hateful, frustrated anger, go’on an’ rise above it.

22. scott says:

Yo. Just wanted to say I think you are the man. I’ll be honest, i wasnt that familiar with your shit until recently. But I was at Bonnaroo this weekend and saw you light it up. Much respect. Also, this website is great and so is your positive attitude. Keep it up, and thanks for sharing your life with us.

23. Its CeeJ mothafucka! says:

how does weezy get away with steelin other mc’s songs/song titles.. ie stan pt 2….. i mean i get the song and i really like it, its right up there with john lyrically and its were he need to be at right now but how can he just steal slim shadys flow like that?

24. rouky says:

I love you song so much that i listen every day.
    (sorry for ma bad english) so thanks you and if you come in Paris e-mail me ! lol

25. j'osh says:

hey yo nigga…. i’ve just gone madd 4 ya mahn….. i wanna c in person….

26. kandy says:

I love all your songs and especially your style and personality continues so giving all of you I love you lil wayne :P

27. Roslyn says:

You are so talented..I have been a fan since you came out at a young age…i often wonder how much more you got to give;;so sexy..swagger just dumb as hell…you call it kelly bundy..so creative…no one like you lil wayne love you keep it coming;;;;so sexy

28. YoungToonz says:

Big bro you have sum dope on top of dope rhymes haha and i kinda sorta do too and one day i hope and DREAM to be up top in the vultures den with you Wayne..Much love for ya this way in Cocoa, Florida(never heard of this city huh? but its straight lol)

29. Well Mr Carter….. I’m tired… this is the end…. love u much…. smiles…

30. [...] Wayne is back to his blogging ways again. After a four month hiatus, Tunechi took to his blog to write in on his Summer Jam show that [...]

31. Kristin says:

OMG………… I love you Lil Wayne u da best and i really wanna see u in concert sometime!! Just wish Holmes County had a concert place, stupid small town….. anyways I LOVE YOU and UR MUSIC and cant wait to hear more of your songs!!!

32. lil'a says:

hi weezy

33. Jessica says:

i love yur new song nightmares of the bottom! its amazing and i cant stop listening to it <3

34. Carmen says:

Wayneee- I loooooooveeee yoouuuu! (:

35. Cliff says:

Summer jam was mos def off the hook, HARLEM STAND UP!!!

36. P says:

Bonnaroo was a blast Wayne .. you rocked it out! Thanks for the laughs & great music :)

37. lisa says:

look good as always.we love mr.carter

38. lisa arroyo says:

You are the shit !! I’m a 45 yr old female who still roll’s around thumpin and bob’n my head . I think I’ll bd 90 still listening to the good shit. I’ll be the only 90yr old on my block with it cranked up so there old ass’s can hear it all the way to bingo.

39. osita says:

helli wizzy me just fall in love with yah u and ur music.me love u to d bone.one love

40. adora says:

hey wayne, ur so sexy im ur #1 fan! u r the gratest rapper alive. i love ur swag. keep it up wezzy f baby!! for the people talkin shit u aint nuttin but sum haters wayne is makin millions & u can suck off bitches. love lil wayne 4 life <3

41. Lady V says:

No no no thank you for not being the same thing from last year and for you being you. You say you’re nothing without me, well rather we’re nothing without each other and every other fan out there. btw…diggin the shorts man effin’ awesome Weezy Wear get it!! lol

42. Young Breezy says:

why is everyone so in love? lmaoooo

43. Jazzie Rai says:

For all the lil wayne haters…. why bother posting your shit?!?!?!? no one cares especially not his true fans and neither does he… u spend so much time hating on someone who has his life the way he wants it and you ain’t shit. if he reads ppl blogs or not is not your concern they are taking the chance by leaving it on here. He is the best and hate all you want. weezy will always do him and haters dont mean shit to him nor will they bring him down

44. dee-medina-dykes says:

you kool

45. Bronson says:

Let’s smoke a blunt

46. KEISHA says:

NEVER REALLY HEARD A SONG IN MY LIFE THAT GOT TO CENTER OF WHO I AM AS A INDIVIDUAL- NOT AS A WOMAN- BUT AS THE UNIQUE AND ONE AND ONLY KEISHA. I HAVE HEARD SONGS THAT MADE ME CRY BECAUSE THEY TUGGED AT A STATE OF MIND OR A STATE OF HEART- BUT NEVER EVER A SONG TO PULL ON “ME” BUT TODAY HEARD “HOW TO LOVE” AND MY CUP RUNNETHED OVER WITH EMOTIONS, INSPIRATION AND THE MOST SINCERE AND INTENSE FORM OF GRATITUDE. I HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED AT MYSELF AND SEEN SOMETHING ABSTRACT AND UGLY ABOUT. 180 DEGREES UP AND AWAY FROM WHAT OTHERS COMPLIMENT ME ON. -AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX AT IN ITS GREATEST FORM. BUT HOW TO LOVE…-IN THE TIME IT TOOK FOR YOUR TRACK TO PLAY ALL THE WAY THROUGH- STARTED A METAMORPHOSIS THAT HAS TAKEN ALL MY LIFE TO JUMP START. HOW A STRANGER (YOU) COULD MOVE SOMEONE LIKE ME (A PERSON YOU DONT KNOW AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL) IN THE WAY THAT YOU HAVE THROUGH THE LYRICS OF THAT SONG HAS TO BE TRULY TRULY COSMICALLY BESTOWED. AS SO WITH DEEPEST COMPASSION AND GRATITUDE- I SAY THANK YOU.

47. fedtronix says:

Doing a great job Wayne. Very talented artist. I seen your MTV unplugged show and i must say, I was impressed. I also listened to the carter 3 again. I just got a pair of headphones from http://www.fedtronix.com great site. They also gave me a free 1 year warranty with this. Nice!!

48. leeann says:

I ENJOYED WATCHING YOU DO YOU LIVE ON USTREAM ON THE HOT 97 STAGE. I SAT AT MY DESK FOR AN HOUR.. I AM A HUGE FAN AND HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOU RETIRE, BTW “HOW TO LOVE” STAYS ON REPEAT ALONG WITH MANY OF YOUR OTHER SONGS. MUCH LOVE <3 LEEANN