Blog #11: They Yell Skate Wayne

Hello World. I had fun this weekend at the Fantasy factory in LA. Fun time before studio time.

-Weezy

130 Comments to “Blog #11: They Yell Skate Wayne”

1. Wany says:

We Love u ♥!

2. deedee boss says:

awwwwwwwwww my husband @liltunechi I love youu… skate wayne skate!!!! lol #YMCMB thanx @KarenCivil for keepin us up on updates love u hun <3

3. [...] Lil Wayne recently acted Young & Reckless at Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory and after the jump you can check out a bunch of photos from Weezy’s visit. Courtesy of WeezyThanxYou. [...]

4. Hey Tunechii !! I’m One of Your Biggest Fan in Senegal ( West Africa) , You Shoul come there broo !!!
    We Love u!

5. M.AK says:

I Love It! :)

6. #TeamTunechi says:

WAYNE #TeamTunechi LOVEESS YOU SOOOOO MUCH <3

7. goldengirl242 says:

hey keep ya shirt off weezy :) looks good

8. Megan says:

It’d be wicked cool if you came down here and skated with me!!

9. Nick Glantz says:

hey i was wondering if there gunna make an episode of rob dyeredecks fanasty factory with lil wayne in it

10. karseim says:

bigup wizzy i was wondering will u sign me asap im really tryna get out there and rep that real…..im ready to rep for my replica..onelove fam im out

11. Michellle says:

WOW!! love you and Rob soooo much!!!! Bless you both!

12. Martine says:

Shit Wayne!!! Didn’t know you were skateboarding!! You tha boss!! Come skateboard downtown montreal! We’ll show you a trick or two :P!!! WORK IT BABY! Can’t wait to see your show on august 17!!!! Much love!!

13. brenda says:

You deserve it! Always working hard and keeping the flow on deck.

I love music and you stole my heart with your words.

You write with your heart, mind and soul and it shows.

B-real.

14. ernesto says:

yo its kind of crazy how lil wayne is doing this shit. one thing he needs to realize is hes still a rapper! im just saying UHh!

15. HOLLINTIN says:

WHATS GOING ON WAYNE? I’VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU SINCE I LOOKED UP TO YOU NO ONE ELSE KNOWS THAT I’VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU. ALL I NEED IS A RESPONDS BACK MR. CARTER

16. Man that looks like it would be fun, I’ve always wanted to go there!

17. lv tha digg. says:

n tha coat nigga .dig t.

18. sherridan says:

weezyy 4 life

19. Lakenya Ransom says:

Love you Wayne!!!!!! Representing Natchez Mississippi!!!

20. lv tha digg. says:

board dint knw t woz ua thng.

21. Ken says:

Ha bra! lol

22. Barneylee Barnabas says:

hey weezy u doin a perfect job and u deserve hailz nt yellz let em’ all da haterz go hug transfomers cause tere aint notin dey can do common men keep it up and lets continue wif da business and lastly just lyk da young money group we have da youngtokz I don’t knw iv we kan gt zom help 4rm da youngmoney and cashmoney in general.safe.ymcmb

23. [...] Disneyworld, but Rob Dyrdek’s “Fantasy Factory” is a grown folks playground. The latest visitor to the establishment was Lil Wayne, who apparently enjoyed playing basketball, skateboarding and [...]

24. MrDecares Yao says:

u are the best rapper alive man.we love u.

25. jazy says:

i love u lili wayne u the best u r my hero

26. Camel says:

Very nice & sexy wayne!!

27. karla says:

weezy thought u weere da shit but not no mo an artist should respond to da none do so u suck u wastin money lik crazy wen u should help out da ppl in us every1 talks bout 3rd world countries not realizing that were just lik them were da rich hav fun an do wat they want while we werent lucky enough to b born into $ or hav ur luck an just get rich lik notin nop we hav 2 work lik dumasses an still hav barely 2 survive but then lik in most da cases a corp decides they dnt need u an get laid off then we hav to look lik crazy 4 a eay 2 survive while ppl lik u sit bak do all da things u do an pretend da only problems is in ur life thats y i aint ur fan no more ur mags im burning them u suck an u probably lost da gtreatest thing that could have happened to u

28. uket junior says:

Lil wizzy dat reali sound fun man i lyk dat. Fun time frst b4 studio time. I love u Young muller…. Wizzzzzzzzzzzzz

29. marcy marshall aka Tonka says:

hi im with the wicked outlaw roller derby team in east texas come check us out we would love to have you

30. karla says:

U SUCK SPM {SOUTHPARK MEXICAN} IS DA BEST RAPPER ALIVE NOT U STOP TAKIN TITLES THAT DNT BELONG TO U

31. toni says:

umm i would like the 1 wid lil wain and the onther boy kk thnxs :]

32. TUNICIAMANNING says:

You are having so much fun with out the wifey! ME!

33. shayne (sheezy) says:

this is definantally a wezzy world !!!!!!!!!!

34. Dec-kool says:

I luv u lil weezy..I want us to work on a song..how do i get in touch with ya? plz reply

35. Agoro amiss says:

I love yoo weezy

36. François says:

love you from france ;)

37. Laura Biga says:

Hey weezy f baby! i love u so much, and i can’t wait to see u again when u come to omaha,ne 9/7/2011!!!!!! YMCMB C4

38. Sarah Hansen says:

Hey sexiii Wayne, come to Denmark!
    We miss you here… Skate Wayne, and keep da shirt off, lol. Your hair has grown soo long, it’s longer than mine now, that über cool :-D
    Damn, I’m just talkin shit..
    Love from Denmark :*
    - Sarah.

39. johnny says:

what up do man can u fuck with 1 time i need help man i about 2 get kick out and i need a job can u help me i need u

40. I'M just a fan says:

Ma a big fan from Kenya(EAST AFRICA) :-@ rock on man

41. Wanye says:

Wizzy u do it lyk summer tym u rise tp the heat

42. Chems Rock says:

I’m chems and i’m 15 years old , and a big big fan from morocco ;; yeah ;; coool :) :D

43. Brittney Morgan says:

Aye wayne#Kick that shit@#

44. Stephh says:

Awwwwwwww :D
    LOVE these pics

45. ROBIN GINYARD says:

I HAVE TOLD U EVERYTHING THAT A PERSON CAN TELL A PERSON. WAYNE I LOVE U SO MCH AND IT WOULD B AN HONOR TO MEET U 1 DAY. NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAY U R THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE IF U GT THE TIME AND U BE READING YOUR COMMENTS LOOK FOR ROBIN LOVINLILWAYNE GINYARD. LOVE U AND CANT WAIT 4 THE CARTER IV!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. [...] “They Yell Skate Wayne.” This weekend Lil Wayne was in LA for the BET Awards he stopped by the Fantasy Factory to have some fun before he hit the studio. Check out some of the photos he posted on his blog [...]

47. lawal yusuf says:

i need it very badly. If i can get it i love it

48. Jordan says:

Love these pics too, I doubt Wayne even reads these, but if he does, thats great :))) Cant wait to see this man, AGAIN, in Toronto in AUGUST Baby……Seen him up close in Miami & hes just as awesome in person than in pics :))))))

As for the dumb ass people here that are hatin, get a life, if you aint got nice shit to say then dont say anything. This man has busted his ass for the money he gets and he deserves every penny. Only people who push there selves and never give up will achieve what this mans achieved and I say congrats and keep doing your thing :))))

Your biggest fans are here in Canada, I am sure you have noticed while on tour, we are the best fans you could ask for :)))) We definitely appreciate you and all your hard work to put out great music……I got all my friends loving you and all the young money crew :)))))

F THE HATERS……LOL…..YOU GUYS ONLY MAKE ALL THE GO GETTERS IN THE WORLD STRONGER, SO KEEP HATIN’ AND IM SURE WEEZY WILL KEEP DOIN HIM, AND SAY F YOU :)))))

Jordan James From TORONTO, Canada Baby :)))))

49. Jordan says:

Look at Lil Chuckee, hes so adorable……Thats the next Weezy right there :)))))