Blog #12: Tunechi’s Back!

This mixtape, Sorry For The Wait, is a thank you to you fans for attending the first leg of the I Am Still Music Tour, supporting the upcoming second leg of the I Am Still Music Tour, which kicks off on July 13th at the Comcast Center in Hartford, CT and for your continued support of Tha Carter IV, which will be released on August 29th.

7/13/11   HARTFORD, CT   COMCAST THEATER
7/15/11   RALEIGH, NC   WALNUT CREEK
7/16/11   BRISTOW, VA   JIFFY LUBE LIVE AMP.
7/17/11   MANSFIELD, MA   COMCAST CENTER
7/19/11   SCRANTON, PA   TOYOTA PAVILION
7/20/11   SARATOGA, NY   PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
7/22/11   CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH   BLOSSOM MUSIC CENTER
7/23/11   PITTSBURGH, PA   FIRST NIAGARA PAVILION
7/24/11   DARIEN, NY   DARIEN LAKE
7/26/11   HOLMDEL, NJ   PNC BANK ARTS CENTER
7/27/11   HERSHEY, PA   HERSHEY PAVILION
7/29/11   CAMDEN, NJ   SUSQUEHANNA BANK CENTER
7/30/11   VIRGINIA BEACH, VA   FARM BUREAU AMP.
8/02/11   WEST PALM BEACH, FL   CRUZAN AMP.
8/03/11   TAMPA, FL   1-800 ASK GARY AMP.
8/05/11   BIRMINGHAM, AL   VERIZON WIRELESS MUSIC CENTER
8/06/11   ATLANTA, GA   AARON’S AT LAKEWOOD
8/07/11   CHARLOTTE, NC   VERIZON WIRELESS AMP.
8/09/11   MILWAUKEE, WI   MARCUS AMPHITHEATRE
8/10/11   MINNEAPOLIS, MN   XCEL CENTER
8/12/11   CINCINNATI, OH   RIVERBEND AMP.
8/13/11   TINLEY, IL   MIDWEST AMP.
8/14/11   NOBLESVILLE, IN   VERIZON WIRELESS AMP.
8/16/11   OTTAWA, ON   SCOTIA BANK PLACE
8/17/11   MONTREAL, QC   BELL CENTRE
8/19/11   TORONTO, ON   MOLSON AMP.
8/20/11   CLARKSTON, MI   DTE ENERGY THEATER
8/21/11   MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO   VERIZON WIRELESS AMP.
8/23/11   KANSAS CITY, MO   SPRINT CENTER
8/24/11   PHOENIX, AZ   ASHLEY FURNITURE PAVILION
8/25/11   SAN DIEGO, CA   CRICKET WIRELESS
8/26/11   IRVINE, CA   VERIZON WIRELESS AMP.
8/30/11   DENVER, CO   COMFORT DENTAL
8/31/11   ALBUQUERQUE, NM   HARD ROCK-PAVILION
9/02/11   MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA   SHORELINE AMP.
9/03/11   MARYSVILLE, CA   SLEEP TRAIN AMP.
9/04/11   AUBURN, WA   WHITE RIVER AMP.
9/07/11   OMAHA, NE   QWEST ARENA
9/09/11   SAN ANTONIO, TX   ATT CENTER
9/10/11   DALLAS, TX   GEXA ENERGY PAVILION
9/11/11   WOODLANDS, TX   WOODLANDS AMP.

52 Comments to “Blog #12: Tunechi’s Back!”

1. nadia says:

Keep up the good work WEEZY & continue to put GOD first.

2. Michelle D says:

saw ya april 1st in chi…cya aug 13th again! can’t wait for the whole mixtape… love you weezy

3. kendric says:

ur not coming to miami?

4. [...] Wayne new music releases titled Tunechi’s Back which is the very first song off of Lil Wayne‘s mixtape Sorry For The Wait!  Sorry The Wait [...]

5. Rodah says:

Yessssssssssss Tunechi’s back ;) see u again on 8/26 I can’t get enough!!!!!!!!

6. J.P. says:

all weezy does is TOUR belee dhat plehboi

7. Myleeza says:

WTF Tune? Why you not coming to New Orleans?

8. chrissy says:

KEEP MAKING THAT MUSIC I LOVE IT!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE U AGAIN IN VA!!!!!!!

9. rob says:

Tunchi’s back! Tunchi’s back!

10. Arinel2418 says:

BEST RAPPER ALIVE.

11. yakko says:

Damn no N.O. Alabama N.O. will be your new landlords!…we there tunechi

12. Christian says:

That Nigga Wayne A Monster

13. IJezuz says:

When is the Mixtape “Sorry 4 the Wait” Coming out?!!

14. M.AK says:

love ya…

15. chitandwe_fox says:

YMCMB till tha death of me!

16. [...] · Reply · View RetroNuWaveFunk: RT @RealLilTunechii: Am Still Music Tour Dates , http://weezythanxyou.com/2011/07/08/blog-12-tunechis-back/ #YMCMB 2011-07-09 14:55:28 · Reply · View triplejMixUp: OH. MY. WHAT A SHOW! [...]

17. true_waynefan says:

i thought he was gne in from beginning to end and just rip this beat apart, he didnt.. this was a simple azz song that didnt have any stand out punchlines
    that made u go “daaaaaaaaaamn rewind that shit” like his previous mixtapes

its decent tho… just enuff to hold ppl off thats prolly why they leaked this track instead of tha anotherr song from tha mixtape… this was mediocre at best……… it holds us off for the rest

18. [...] Weezy Thanx You Search For More: [...]

19. COME TO BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIL ! we’re waiting for you weezy!

20. Jeeny says:

Weezy YooourAMAZINGG’ (: Keep Doinnq Wahh Youur Doinnq ; Cuus Ehhts Really Workinq Everybody Looves Youu! ill Hopee Too See Youu In Coloradooo! iLoveeYouu; Staay Positive.

21. Juanifbabi says:

BEST RAPPER ALIVE. coming 2 see u in Michigan! my 1st concert u and Drake my favorite! rappers u should bring him out 2! lol #swag

22. Alli says:

You are amazing

23. Erika says:

july 26 AND july 29 <3 can't wait

24. Aloha,

You posted this message on my 30th birthday! 7/8/11…
    I had a dream about you lastnight. We are so BLESSED!!!

lOVE ALWAYS,

Yo Lil Shorty in Cleveland XOXOXoxoxo<33

25. Resurrect says:

I hope you have a successful tour! I will be praying for you! Pray for me as well, that I may find a gentle, God-fearing man to settle down with. That’s my goal. God Bless you and everybody travelling with you on tour. Be safe…

26. Love!!! Dat new new that Jeezy mix ballin ooooooo weeeeeee Dats some shit and tha DEAR ANNE and cant forget TUNCHI’S BACK!…n dat funny J millz Joint WINNING! am glad yo back in tha swang of thangs and keep on keeping on,I’ve been reading about your thinking about retirement please don’t go the game would be left with HOMO’S :)

and you skipped the best city of all Vancouver ! The last show was hype thanks for coming out in full canucks gear! that was some shit ! but i Know you’ll b back !

And that Girl on the beach wit chu well dat should be me coincided yes …. but confidence is a stain u cant wipe off! ;) :) ….. when i seen those pic’s i was like dam Weezy baby you choose dat she faded n not even a 10 better yet a fizzel ain’t no dime .. I’m like ya daddy I’m the #1 stunner n i shine in the summer ;) and it should be Wezzy n me on the beach with chi chi’s there goes my cocky ass again but on the real it should b meh!

Love ya Weezy F baby.. Mr raw tune keep doing u n am do me and hit me up for the beach trip :p

from Your Girl that’s to good good yea am fucking M.J. BAD!

27. john says:

wat about New Orleans :( ?

28. hey B Junior keep it up nigga…. we still crazy about your lyrics hahahh… yo good work dawg…

29. Janae says:

I swear you be saying the only shxt. Like the lyrics you say would have people sitting there thinking. & That’s one of the things I LOVE about you. Tunechi’s Back is a GREAT song, you did well.. & I know you better things to come. . I LOVE YOU WAYNE <3

30. Erika says:

Where do I buy tickets?

31. Javin AkA EXPLCIT says:

Wats up Wayne Mane I’m a Upcoming Artist that’s trying to get out there and would like to be part of YMCMB and I know that sounds crazy but Hey A Close Mouth Can’t Be Fed U feel Me (that’s wat my Mama always told me) I live in Memphis, TN Im 24 also in school U of M bout to graduate in Dec. 2012 mane and how can I summit music to you personally Mann I feel like I really need to be Heard and I wanta ask U yo Hip Hop Game Been SOMETHING SERIOUS NOT TRYIN TO KISS YA ASS BUT LIKE NICKI MINAJ BE SAYIN U SHITTIN ON THEM !HA

32. Joe Lee says:

On here you got Kansas City on August 23rd but on my ticket it say August 22nd..just wanted to clarify..

33. pooh says:

I loved da darien lake show!! I almost got back to see u hopefully next time! I love u for life baby <3

34. Elisha says:

Weezy you truly are an amazing artist, and an outstanding poet. I love your lyrics. Me and my boyfriend’s “song” is pussy, money, weed and it is my absolute favorite song. Your thoughts and words are deep and that’s how I know your music comes from your heart. Your one of the few artists out there that gives tremendous thanks to their fans, I have more respect because of it. My first concert was seeing you at Darien Lake and it was so worth it! Idk if I’m your #1 fan but I love what you do, never stop.

35. michael fitzgerald says:

your music is unbelive always belive in your self always
    ” you and nicki should go out”

36. LiL mOnEy yMcMbLm! says:

I HAVE A BETTER REMIX!!!, LISTEN Rick Ross fat
    Rick Ross fat
    chubby ass nigga , i sed Rick Ross fat
    got a round ass belly, you can picture him rollin,
    walkin round on stage, i bet his ankles is’t swollen
    ;)

37. Jodi Reinken says:

Oh my god I love u sooooo much! By far my favorite artist ever! You are incredibly amazing! I just found out that I am getting the trip of a lifetime and I get to go to your concert in Omaha! I am sooo extremely super excited I cried when I found out! I can’t even put it into words!!! Not that you will see me or anything but you literally made my dream come true by coming close enough to south Dakota so I could drive to see your concert! September 7th will be the best day of my life! I will be there and I can’t wait the days can’t go by fast enough! I am soooo excited! Again thank you! You are an inspiration! 18 days and counting!!!!!!!!

38. Riahh says:

Ayeeee . Tunechis Backk . Thiss gose hard I love the Sorry 4 the Wait mixtape . Keep up the good work Waynee I <3 YOU . #1 fAN STRAIGHT.LIKE.THAT

39. diallo Saikou oumar says:

happy birthday (Dwayne Michael carter) and benefits are

40. Kira says:

I <3 Lil Wayne soo much, honestly!!!! T U N E C H I ! !

41. first~lady says:

u jus keep on wit da keepin on Weezy this is just the cherry on dat sunday ya dig…

42. first~lady says:

just keep on wit da keepin on…. this is just the cherry on dat sunday ya digg…

43. first~lady says:

so high kmsl …i didnt mean to post it twice….

44. Ricky says:

Hey carter i know your tired of fans telling you im talented and stuff.. but really when i say im talented i mean that from the bottom of my heart and i got this mix tape coming up and i really want you to listen to it everybody deserves a chance just give me a shot am a 15 year old kid that really wants to rap with you and get in YMCMB hit me up on facebook rickycasillas19@yahoo.com then ill give you my phone number so i can have contact with you if you reply back it well make my dream come true to see one of the greatest rapper alive talking and recording with me

45. Sarah Merritt says:

Come to Gainesville, Florida!!! It’s soo boring down here, nothing exciting goes on. You should come visit! Everyone at my school knows how much I love you, I love you and you’re music! I have a wristband with your logo that i always have on and Tha Carter IV as my phone background… I love your music so much Weezy!! I LOVE YOU!!! Live life to it’s fullest, you only live once!

46. visit site says:

It’s very easy to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web page.

47. King Malik says:

Im an UPCOMING hiphop artist ive already wow several producers in HOLLYWOOD but im haveing trouble gettin veiws on YOUTUBE if you have a couple seconds PLEASE CHECK OUT my page :)

48. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely wonderful.
    I really like what you’ve acquired here, really
    like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care for to
    keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a
    great web site.

49. Abby says:

I see a lot of interesting posts on your blog. You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time, there is a tool that
    creates unique, SEO friendly articles in couple of minutes, just type in google – k2 unlimited content