Blog #13: Sorry 4 The Wait (Mixtape)

As promised…here it is.

1. Tunechi’s Back
2. Rollin’ (Freestyle)
3. Throwed Off (Freestyle) ft. Gudda Gudda
4. Gucci Gucci (Freestyle)
5. Marvin’s Room (Freestyle)
6. Sure Thing (Freestyle)
7. Grove St. Party (Freestyle) ft. Lil’ B
8. Racks (Freestyle)
9. Hands Up (Freestyle)
10. Sorry 4 The Wait
11. Inkredible Remix (Freestyle) ft. Thugga, Raw Dizzy & Flow
12. Run The World, Girls (Freestyle)

Download: Lil Wayne – Sorry 4 The Wait (Mixtape)

Artwork by: hustleGRL

326 Comments to “Blog #13: Sorry 4 The Wait (Mixtape)”

1. [...] Tha Carter IV, Weezy drop the new mixtape “Sorry 4 the Wait” to keep his fans patient. Download Sorry 4 the Wait Click This entry was posted in MUSIC and tagged lil wayne. Bookmark the permalink. ← Marsell [...]

2. [...] regardless. Late last night, Weezy dropped his first official mixtape post-incarceration, called Sorry 4 The Wait due to the fact that Tha Carter 4 has been delayed continuously this year. The first cut that [...]

3. RedRobbie says:

I LOVE EVERYTHIMG THIS NIGGA PUT OUT! I SOOOOOO FUKKS WIT HIM! BEEN FUKKIN WIT HIM FOR 4EVA! I LOVE U TUNECHI, CANT WAIT 2C U AGAIN 9/11

4. [...] As a thank you to all his fans, Lil Wayne has decided to drop his mixtape “Sorry 4 The Wait” today. If your a fan of Lil Wayne, or not, you have to give him credit for releasing a full mixtape. Check it out here. [...]

5. [...] of his newest mixtape is geared toward apologizing to his eager fans. Released late last night, Sorry 4 The Wait borrows beats from Rick Ross’ MMG protegé Meek Mill, Beyoncé’s “Run The World (Girls),” [...]

6. [...] Weezy Thanx You: Lil Wayne releases Sorry 4 The Wait Mixtape. [...]

7. Fly Dungas says:

Honestly, this mixtape is perfect. Its like suffix meets SQ meets Drought 3, amazing.

8. [...] can download the full mixtape on Lil Wayne’s site here. [...]

9. Chris says:

thanxs

10. [...] his Weezy Thanx You website last night, Lil Wayne announced that Sorry 4 the Wait, his first new mixtape since his release from [...]

11. [...] + Album Source: Weezy Thanx You Categories: Music  |  Tags: hip hop, lil wayne, mixtape, [...]

12. joel says:

this is nice!

13. Clarissa says:

Wat thas wassup

14. POLO HORSES says:

YOU ARE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE FUCK ALL THE HATERS

15. shalean says:

I am a really big fan i love u wayne see u in the milwaukee

16. yungmarz says:

WE SHOULD BE THINKING YOU! WELL IM SPEAKING FOR MYSELF.. I KNOW LIL WAYNE HIM SELF DONT READ OR GET ANY OF THESE BLOG MSGZ BUT I THINK HIM AND MY WHOLE CM-YM FAMILY SINCE THE 90′Z UNTIL NOW.. THIS FAMILY HAS BEEN AN INSPIRATION TO ME SINCE DAY1.. IM PUSHING FORWARD IN SCHOOL AND THE LADIES LOVE ME CUZ OF THIS FAMILY.. ONLY THING I ASK FOR IN RETURN IS TO KEEP UP ALL THE HARD WORK… CM-YM, YMCMB TILL I DIE..

17. Katreena Davis says:

I just wanted to say that I enjoy the music that Lil Wayne puts out, as well as his CM-YM. I’ve watched Lil Wayne since that song “Drop it like it’s Hot” and he has grown. His style, his swag, his character and uniqueness grows by the day. Keep up the good work, and continue to be blessed. One Love

18. m.eaz says:

big b”s to the homie now that this mixtape is out the game back alive …i wa slik wat the fuck goin on …gud shit weezy im coppin that album..

19. capt_ron_69 says:

Weezy is the shizzle luv when u drop n 1st and 10 make it more often its nice to see an artist so witty and knowledgable show skip wats up!

20. milkmedia says:

new cover, the official one hurts my eyes.

21. LIL Wayne,Marvin room well i say rated LIL Wayne, nigga you out there but never the less the shit is bad.LOL. hands up,& sure thing (freestyle)love that 2. but now racks freestyle i say clean it up and send that cut to the radio and listen to yo shit being the jump off at the club,and dollar dollar bills all the way 2 the bank. LOL. and that’s what’s up. as always much love:):)

22. king says:

weezy lov u

23. [...] describes the numerous sports references that can be found on his mixtape Sorry 4 The Wait and then chops it up with ESPN First Take host and admitted Weezy fan Skip [...]

24. M.D says:

Iz kUl TUnafish wil w8 until 29 August homIe.

25. DreNo Gutta says:

Young Money Brick Squad all day….

26. LIL NATE says:

man i luv da mixtape sorry 4 the wait.every joint z dope except 4 grove st party…wezzy killed it but Lil`B,,,nah dat muthafucker cant rap…shit i’d rather listen to my momma rap…LIL,B JUST KILLED HIP HOP!!!!!!!

27. [...] [Weezy Thanx You] Posted in Media & Tech « Highlight Clip from The Giants reality show the Franchise You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

28. pl3x says:

Thanx weezy! @milkmedia man that cover should be the official!

29. [...] message posted on WeezyThanxYou.com states, “This mixtape, Sorry 4 The Wait, is a thank you to you fans for… your [...]

30. Australia says:

DOPE!
    Favourites – Racks / Sorry 4 the wait / tunechi’s back / hands up

WAYNE COME TOUR AUSTRALIAA!!!!!

31. Australiaaaa says:

CORTEZ PLEASE ARRANGE IT!
    KARLA PLEASE ARRANGE IT !
    BIRDMAN PLEASE BRING ALL YMCM !

32. Hu. says:

A big fan of yours, songs. and the rap and hiphop is the best. if i could rap well, won’t be swell it be my best, of song. weezy. so my bro. a fan. the new song, Sorry 4 The Wait (Mixtape. will be the best. yaaa. have u heard the new song of hiphop of new artist. if you did, well some are good not the best 4 a day. want talk. lil wayne. email me.- Hu.

33. Mikay Baraedy says:

Am a huge fan of yours and i’ve been waiting for like a while to hear you next mixtape…am really excited about this one..you just witty man…and you the best rapper ever!

34. Thanks for this mixtape! I love the track hands up and marvins room.
    Lilwaynestyle.org

35. precious says:

weezy f baby “dnt 4get da baby” da mixtape is a killer ,im a 12 year old gal but u ar my mentor becoz i rap 2 im dope ,i’ll always lv u man

36. [...] Source: WeezyThanxYou.com Tweet TAGS » cdq, cover, dizzy, download, lil b, lil wayne, mastered, mixtape, [...]

37. Kayla smith says:

Hey! I went too your concert in raleigh on friday and you totally rocked it! I go to a lot of concerts but this byfar was the best concert I have ever seen! I love how you do so mAny songs it really inspires me so I just hope you c this and reply Weezy for life<3

38. abid says:

Dankeeeeee

39. Maya says:

Kanye West Feat. Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Drake & Bueka – All Of The Lights (Remix)

40. Aislinn says:

i wish that maybe one of this days i could go to one of your concert…that is all i wish!!! I LOVE YOU WEEZY ♥

41. the mixtape is hott and the one song marvins room is the best song on there love you weezy.

42. Domonique says:

Still the BEST RAPPER FUCKING ALIVE bleeee dat . Weezy i was in south beach this past weekend…….. u were on Tour ): its all good ! lol !! cant wait to see when you come to Chuyahoga Falls OHIO “LIV ON SUNDAYS”

43. dominique says:

Youur Still a really qood rapper , keep doennq yo thinq :))

44. Alecks says:

weezy fuckkin baby is the greatest rapper ever.

45. Jenn Garrity says:

hey Weezy did you like the green&yellow hat I gave you in mansfeild? thank yor for handing me your shoe I was so excited it was very much appreciated! Did you get the letter inside? Love you Jenn G.

46. Leroy howard says:

Heyy weezy u r the best rapper in the world. I lyke how to luv.im going to buy carter 4.

47. Im alwy try my best 2bless u with my fly lines /spit holy rhymes lyk a rastafarian paster bt my flow its flooding rap lyk harricain no pain ul neva get paid”belive dat”

48. Eddie says:

I need some ideas for a Lil Wayne Tattoo to show my luv, any thoughts.

49. Twiggy says:

love every song ! big fan of you ! call you my pops . but why the hell is Lil B on this mixtape . he ruined the song . that was a young money cash money no no . :)