Video #9: Public Service Announcement

Directed by: Derick G

354 Comments to “Video #9: Public Service Announcement”

1. The One says:

excuse me that’s the meek *shall inherit the earth

2. kelvin uyo says:

weezy lil tunche am on 1

3. Sandy says:

Oh man. Thank you for being clear. Where are the heroes? What are the kids doing? What are these people’s motives. If u don’t know ur motives for moving you are a dangerous disadvantage to those foolish enough to follow. Reminds me if the old cliche of “the blind leading the blind”. Respect.

4. Stryka says:

Call me the king then i make u queen!

5. Rishalin says:

Lil wayne is a visionary,mst ppl tawk abt 2puc n biggie being gr8 bt how gr8 can u b if u r dead.no use havn millions n being 6ft under,keep on doing wat u do

6. Debbie says:

Weezy, I love you so much!!!! No, not in the woman to man romance way…..I know you are a deep person and this PSA is just one other example of why I say what I say about you. I don’t fit in your common demographic group-I am a 56 yr.old chef educator at a university and knew, almost immediately, that you were so much more complex than most people truly understand. I saw you in concert in Phila. and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Most people think I’m ‘crazy’ for loving your music-they have little minds with blinders of their eyes. Just wanted to let you know……

7. leasa says:

※good job you do it well※

8. Blake Sheese says:

wayne, why do you like brett favre?

9. The One says:

all you people are fucking idiots, especially this 56 year old woman, Debbie, who thinks lil wayne is so “deep” and “complex” LOL. this PSA, or whatever the hell he refers to it as, is misguided rambling. any person with an average intelligence level should be able to decypher what he’s saying rather quickly…codeine is a very addictive drug along with most other opiates.

10. The One says:

drinking syrup is not a form of culture. it’s recreational drug use, which there is nothing wrong with. opiates, are in my opinion, the best type of drug out there, but don’t get it twisted…he is just an addict. you wanna give a real “PSA”, drop some acid.

11. Donna says:

Thanks for the Heads Up, Wayne. I hope your message reaches your many fans. I think it would be cool to have your life in some ways, but in alot of other ways it has to suck. Sure i love Lil Wayne, but I also respect and admire the hell out of DeWayne Carter. I love the way your mind works.

12. listentojuju says:

I Loveeeee you so much weezy ! & I’m never ashamed to say i like or do something cause you do it ! #YMCMB !!!!

13. Shaquille says:

My inspiration.

14. Cutthroat says:

Fuck all ya, you don’t know shit , whatever he drink , snort or smoke, is not your fuck business . You can’t judge no 1 if you don’t know them. You guy are probably doing the same shit… It’s not cool at all. Fuk all you fags

15. Noah says:

The Saint – Beat It Up (Official Music Video)

16. Sandy says:

Oh man. Thank you for being clear. Where are the heroes? What are the kids doing? What are these people’s motives. If u don’t know ur motives for moving you are a dangerous disadvantage to those foolish enough to follow. Reminds me of the old cliche of “the blind leading the blind”. Respect.

17. collin says:

Yo hes right

18. logan crosby says:

hello. idk if you will read this but id.like to say this video touched down on some home roots with me living in louisiana all my life and having rough times. im not going to lie over a website or for the public to see man. but i.look to you. i look to you for my problems and see how you handle them. many people over look you for what you do man. many people dont see why you really do the things you do. man…if i could just get a couple of days to.just talk to you and tell you things about what people call “real life” dude… i hope you read thi because im sure youve heard a million times by.now by i understan what your saying. and i know i hate when people tell me they knowexactly what your going through. which i dont know what your going through. but i can say.i.undrrstand what you are saying. you are laying a foundation down hopong people build on it. man thats amazing i have so much to tell but im jus a small down south boy who.csnt get his.word out but begond the city. i wish i could just chill with you.no cameras no tv no.public just reall people man. real talk and real emotions. thats what matters. when i saw this i felt like i was there man. like i was apart of what you were saying. is there any way you could contact me or something. please so we could just talk the day out as real niggas.andno jokes. im serious man im telling you with our heads together thinking all of us could change the world. whoever reads this email me or sumthan so we could talk bro im not doing this for production or popularity. im doing it to be real with some one who actually understands.

19. logan crosby says:

you could email me and i.could give you my cell fone number and you could contact me i live im louisiana about 40 mins to an hour from bossier i dont have much money so i could fly to new orleans.if.you went there but we could try and meet up.or you.coild.call me.bro im.serious. you are trying really hard at what you.do and people need tk.know that man. my life has been one for the record books bug i.dont go around bosting about.how horrible.it is i.keep that to my self for personal reason to look on and try to do better. i really need to talk to you.wayne. contact me asap man. please.

20. Pempho says:

Am Pempho from Africa(Malawi) here iz ma email adress pemphomaulukira@yahoo.com my mobile no iz 265884191524 lov u man

21. khaled says:

go man

22. daniel bingmon says:

lil wanye i understand you man. Im 13 and i love your music but this isn’t about that. This video is about how you fell.about Steve Jobs the creater of apple products.Also about how you want to die and be known for more than a dope raper.but as a respected man just like steve jobs find me on facebook daniel bingmon jr look me up

23. Chris Rodriguez says:

Lil Wayne is truly the most down to Earth iconic human being on this Earth, and he has my respect til the death.

24. david turner says:

aye weezy u said exactly what i been thinkin for so fuckin long. keep goin hard bruh. u’ll hear my name again, promise.

25. Hilary says:

to The One,

Why are you so angry and judgemental? What does it matter to you that there are individuals that feel like they can express their love for someone whom they clearly see as a role model, an influence, and maybe even a hero? You call people idiots and other degrading shit, but why? It is a basic human need to feel like we need to express ourselves and to be heard, but it is not productive for anyone to sit at your computer and bring negativity to an environment where some people feel safe enough to expose their hearts and personal shit! We have responsibility as human beings to respect others… You say that the “meek shall inherit the Earth” but what is your definition of of “meek” exactly? To many, it takes great strength to reach out to someone knowing that they may never hear back. Its not a weak person that is not afraid to express thier love and passion for someone or something. It is meek to sit and point out other’s flaws on a fuckin blog. it is weak to condemn others for what is in their hearts. Maybe you didnt agree with the PSA, maybe you are “embarrassed” by the post on this site, but you are missing the point. One, strive for something. have a dream and find some passion for something positive. im not the biggest lil wayne fan in the world but im moved by anyone’s ability to truly express themselves….including the individuals who post on a blog.

26. Splashjosh says:

WAYNE!!! you influenced me in so many ways dawg… the way i dress, and some ppl even tell me i sound like u when i rap.. idnt kno if dats true.. but o well.. i believe one day you’ll sign me.. im just as passionate in wat i do.. you can listen to my songs here Youtube.com/splashjoshmusic

27. Splashjosh says:

28. Splashjosh says:

YOOOO!! WAYNE!!! you influenced me in so many ways dawg… the way i dress, and some ppl even tell me i sound like u when i rap.. idnt kno if dats true.. but o well.. i believe one day you’ll sign me.. im just as passionate in wat i do.. im a 19year old nigerian…. you can listen to my songs here Youtube.com/splashjoshmusic but anyways keep your head up and one day we’ll meet

29. dreamvoices says:

SO IF YU READ THIS , I WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT THERES SOME ONE OUT HERE THAT DOESNT GO A DAY WITH OUT THINKING OF YOU, I SWEAR IF IT WASNT FOR YOU I WOULNT BE THE PERSON THAT I AM YOU INSPIRE ME TO GO HARD AND BE THE BEST YUR LIKE A GOD TO ME YO YOUR SUCH A GREAT SOUL I LOVE HOW YOUR SO SMART N THE WAY YOU VIEW THE WORLD ( GOODNEVIL ) IM A GIRL BUT I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU EVEN THO SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE IM JUST LIKE YOU.. MAYBE THATS Y I LIKE YOU SO MUCH MY PPL GT SO PISSED AT ME CUS EVERYTIME IM ON THE COMP I HAVE A TAB WITH SOMETHING ABOUT YOU LOL THATS ONLY BECAUSE IM DETERMINED TO BE JUST LIKE YOU N I WONT STOP UNTIL I DO, SOMETIMES I STARE AT THE SKY N ASK GOD TO LET ME MEET YOU I BELIEVE IN MYSELF THO SO I KNO I WILL UNTIL THEN IL BE WORKING AT MY MUSIC,, I LOVE YOU N I APPRECIATE YOU AND RESPECT YOU SO MUCH MORE NOW THAT YOU TOOK THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT THIS TYPE OF STUFF YOU NEEDED TO DO THAT BEING THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT RESPONSABILITY UPON YU THANK YU SO MUCH FOR CARING I FUCKING LOVE YOU AN YOU DESERVE EVERYSINGLE BIT OF WHAT YOU HAVE ….. >>>>I HAVE A MIXTAPE COMING OUT SOON AN IF IM ANYTHING LIKE YOU LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE THEN IL BE THE BEST FEMALE RAPPER ALIVE … REMEMBER ME … >ZJ< I KNOW THIS IS LIKE ASKING GOD TO SHOW HIM SELF BUT ITS WORTH THE TRYY THIS IS ME DREAMVOICES@LIVE.COM IF YU DONT WRITE ME IS OK. WHAT REALLY MATTERS TO ME IS THAT YOU LEAD PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TRU VIDEOS LIKE THIS WISH YOU A MILLION BLESSINGS … HOPE I DIDNT SOUND PSYCHO BUT WHAT CAN I SAY YOUR DE MOTHAFUCKING BEST N THATS REAL TALK MUCH LOVE

30. ill will says:

Well said wayne fuck wat the haterz say i felt eveything u said…

31. domoniQue says:

my niece natalia wanted me to read this letter that she wrote to You…im typing this exactly as she wrote it its soooooooo cute…

September 8th 2011
    Dear Lil Wane,

Hi my name is natalia i want to tell you that my Aunt loves your songs i like them too.i am 9 years old. My Aunt told me that you call her sometimes. So i guess i want to write a letter to you . i like to sing a lot. I want to tell you that you can call my Aunts phone you already know it. I want to know what is your favorite food. Write me back when you get the chance.

Your Friend Natalia

You have such a big impact on so many people. when she gave me this to mail to you my heart sank

32. Fais says:

If Steve Jobs inspires you so much, then drop a Steve Jobs track. Even though I doubt it’ll go harder than Bill Gates.

33. Shomari Streater says:

I am glad someone finally came out and said something about how people think its wrong to have heroes because I know my little cousins dont have heroes. But I really did take this to heart! I been wanting to start my own clothing line and open a clothing boutique for men because I have always been into fashion since I was about ten years old. An I would greatly appreciate it if I could send you some of my shirts and sweatshirts I have created.

34. Rickypaul says:

Lil wayne fuck-em, thay playn around, while u layn it down, much love here in illinois, Quincy at that. Miki frees home town, lil wayne thanks for countless hours of your word, keep it coming

35. shiisu says:

yeah ma nega well done i love that show.i love everything about you wishing to see a lot more from you.i love that pics too man very cute and crazy

36. vital says:

what is the password so i can watch the psa announcement????

37. julian says:

awesome

38. Fida says:

Fuck that person name ‘THE ONE’ go suck a dick!!! Lil Wayne is the shit!!! Wayne is doing the fuck ever he wants to do and it is the shit!!!:) so fuck the rest don’t worry coz u r the best weezy :) keep it up bro

39. Halo World,which country u at Nigg*s

40. Halo World,Tha Carter 4 is hot.i enjoy it:)

41. jose says:

what is the password so i can enjoy the video (LIL WAYNE BEST RAPPER ALIVE)

42. ih says:

i can’t watch this video… =(

43. Sistagurl38 says:

Tune Thanks for the PSA and I will let my son and daughter know that they can achieve anything without drugs or live a healthy life without miss signals. But I take you message to heart cuz you really don’t know what life ahead of you gonna be you may be gone today or tonite cuz we don’t know what GOD had plan for us.So I think about life that you should cherish it. GOD Bless You In Jesus name.

44. lil wezzy says:

soy lo ke soy porke es lo ke kiero ser y no me importa lo ke piensen los demas porke al final llegue a donde me encuentro solo y sin nadie gracias a lo ke crei correcto para mi…

45. lil wezzy says:

mm oye wayne me gustaria cantar contigo vengo enpezando soy de costa rica me llamo steven y talvez lo tomes en cuenta y no te olvides de tus fans que algun dia pueden ser tus socios..

46. Esha says:

I can’t see the psa, it says i need a pw….how do i get that or where can I view this?

47. Esha says:

@The One, who the fuck are you posed to be? You should be embarrassed sitting there at your computer passing judgement on others…chile BOOOOOOOO!!!! Then you go on to say that you smoke everyday and YOU enjoy lean yourself, you need to get off that Reggie Bush yo ass is smoking. You sound like a hater, and just as bad as the bullshit I heard on YOUTUBE that some chick calling herself Angela Carter claiming to be Wayne’s one true love, if she was his self proclaimed one true love HE I’m sure would let that be known. You need to take a long look in the mirror before downing somebody else’s feelings. You find the fact that someone from the middle east who really doesn’t have as much access to western world music disturbing, well maybe you should visit the middle east and see what they working with music wise and you will understand the mans request. As a former Army soldier I know what life is like over in the desert, they crave the life we live here in America. Count ya blessings that you can be a pessimistic, nondescript, dick in the booty ass mutherfucka who can sit at home and pass judgement on others without fear of retaliation you fuckin coward, you can’t even list your own name on fucking blog! GET A LIFE and get the fuck outta here.