Video #12: Tune’s Sports Corner Episode II

Hello Team Tunchi!

This week I’m cover everything from NBA to the NFL, MLB, and my favorite Skating. Thank you to my special guest, Aldon Smith, from the San Francisco 49ers for calling in.

Want to ask me a question about Sports? Leave your questions below and I will answer them on the next episode.

LUV!!

NBA

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

NFL: SPECIAL GUEST: ALDOM SMITH

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

SKATING

MLB

WRAP UP

399 Comments to “Video #12: Tune’s Sports Corner Episode II”

1. callie swaggs says:

Hi, I am a Lacrosse player, i was wondering if you ever tried playing LAX? Also what do you think about the Ravens going to the super ball cause Ray rice is a beast??

Thanks

2. Deontae Gorman says:

You were born and raised in New Orleans, but the Saints arent your favorite team, why is that? The Greenbay Packers just happen to be your favorite team. When it comes to the NFC Championship game, Saints Vs Packers, who are you going to pick? Your home-town Saints or the GreenBay Packers

3. Resurrect says:

Hi Wayne,my question is concerning college athletes. Considering how much money is made off of collge athletes, from selling their jerseys, to game tickets ect… Do you think college athletes should get paid? Not necessarily millions, but enough money so they don’t have to turn to boosters for support?

4. Raphaella De Paula says:

What are your views on women’s sports? What’s the deal with Skylar Diggins?

5. Danielle says:

What about Southern Miss football?? Are they underestimated to you?

6. Melissa says:

Love u #1fan newayz cavs gotta do somethin

7. Sara says:

I know that this show is about sport,which do i not really follow, but I watch the show because of you.I would like to ask you whether you’ll ever come in Serbia?
    I love u <3

8. Gregg says:

Wayne, you being a proffessional rapper and knowing the game like the back of your hand, what are the similarities between physical sports and the music industry?

9. jonathan says:

when do u coming to holland a new europian tour?

10. Erick says:

hey wayne have you heard that bullshit 50 diss? its wack haha but anyways whoes your picks for the superbowl?

11. craig kemp says:

Yo weezy, i know you are a big cheese head!! how do you think they are gonna get on against the giants this sunday with eli mannings record of 4th quater comebacks?

12. BILL GATES IN IT! LOVE YOU AND THE VIDEO YO<3

13. Maggie Vaughn says:

omg ur amazing i have everything of urs i love u u make me sooo happy love <3

14. charles stevenson 17thwrd says:

was poppin Tune im from he home of the killer’s and i like skating and i want a ymcmb skatebord and be part of #team tunchi
    #fuck with me

15. Jessie says:

Hey weezy, i’m a HUGE packer fan and i’m so psyched how well they are doing this year :D do you think they have a good chance to make it in the super bowl??

16. Gregg Sharp says:

Hey Wayne, being a proffesional rapper and all, what do you think are some of the similarities between the music industry and physical sports?

17. Charli says:

Hey wayne who’s your favorite team of NBA i hope it’s L.A. Lakers like me !!!!

18. seydou says:

il nya point de personne ki peu me rendre oci heureux coe tu le fait pourtant tu me connait mm pa weezi té un amour

19. Jasmine says:

Just wanted to say that I enjoy seeing your interest for other hobbies besides
    music. You are great at your craft (music) but when I see you now, I see
    growth. Sometimes you don’t always hear the things you need to hear, so
    from me to you, you always do an amazing job at anything that you set out
    to do. Continue doing all that you do. I have been a supporter of yours for years
    and will continue to be. Have a prosperious 2012 !!!

20. i dont know wat to say but i luv rappin ur song and i can rap any one from a-z……i want 2 be a rapper pls help meeeeeeeee

21. Tim says:

hey wayne who do you think is going to to the super bowl this year

22. Devin says:

DO you think the New Orleans Saints could beat the GreenBay Packers in that the Saints could win the Super Bowl?

23. Tobi says:

I just wanna to know…
    Do you love this shit?
    Are you high right now?
    Do you ever get nervous?
    Are you single?
    I heard you fucked your girl, is it true?
    You getting money? You think them niggas you with is wit’ you?

24. TeamWayne:) says:

Lil Wayne please please please follow me on twitter @TeamWeezyfreak. Dude im crazy, mad,(whatever word you wana use) about you. Please follow me.

25. AnthonyMazzotti says:

Yo you should do a segment on snowboarding!! peep vgsnow.com/markass mondays EVERYONE!!

26. @Clibona says:

Wat it do!yo tunechi i heard sumwhr tht u r a MU fan and i just wanted 2 ask u wt u thnk abt da FA primier league?i’m frm south africa nd here we really lyk soccer,we dnt aint no sh*t bout yo usa sports,i’d lyk u 2 twak bout sports we no nd luv,thnx,i’m Not A Human Being 2 sounds hot…Peace nd LUV!!!YMCMB

27. lil waandy says:

tsup weezy i want to aske u about yr skills on footbull yr boy lil waandy from k.s.a

28. murry says:

llil u are gal.

29. manny says:

kobe bryant? kobe bryant ? kobe bryant? best player in the league or not? considering his age and what hes doing, what do you think?

30. sérgio delmira says:

es um otpmo repper dou te forças

31. Jeff Rizzo says:

What is your personal favorite sport?

32. MorGAn_055 says:

First off.. I Love you.. :) second… How did you become such a strong Packers fan… I am a packers fan too.. jw how you became one if ur from New Orleans???

33. James Longwith says:

wayne you came to my locak skate park but don’t skate with any one here we all find u an inspiration. I am a sponsored skater ride pro for disengaged skateboards and monster flow team I really wish to skate with you once.

34. Rebecca says:

Hey Wayne! I was wondering if you like the Lakers? It’s my favorite basketball team. Also, just wanned to say luv ya and keep making music. I’d love to meet you some day. You’re my fav.

35. PREZZY says:

SUP WEEZY NOW TELL ME WHO U TAKIN IN THIS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME? NE PATRIOTS OR THE BALTIMORE RAVENS?

36. Terrell says:

What do you think about the packers losing to Eli Manning & the Giants?

37. sadiki says:

weezy on deck i would lke to know who do you personally think is better the los angeles laker, or miami heats there’s literally a war at my school whether one or the other team is better

38. Victor Thomas says:

Weezy please tell everyone to check out me & my friends skate video called slime it’s offical brookyln skateboarding created by tarelaeye on youtube thanks.

39. Ignacio says:

Tune, can you give us any opinion of soccer, I know you really like all sports, and I also saw an TV spot of EA FIFA, so it would be entertaining cause’ there it’s a lot of people out here in soth america or other countries that doesn’t really like all those americans sports… greetings nigga!

40. mark drizzle says:

yo man, i am a big time jetz fan and they didn’t do all that gud dis year. i wanna know what yu think on da QB situation at da jets and what ya thing dey shud do to bout it. wether trdin up for andrew luck or trading for peyton manning or persuvering wit sanchezz

luv man!

41. Jordan Reitz says:

My question is……do you know Jordan Reitz (myself) ; ) ??

42. david says:

Dwayne Carter.
    SO WHATS YOUR PREDICTION ABOUT THE LAKERS VS HEAT ??
    I MEAN I LIVE IN MIAMI BUT IMA RIDE OR MUTHA FUCKEN DIE LAKER FAN !!!!!!!!!!!
    AINT NOTHIN LIKE L.A !!
    SO YEA MAN .. BTW I WANTED TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY FAV SPORT FIXED GEAR RIDING HAHA CHECK IT OUT BUY YOUR SELF A FIXIE AND HMU BRA AND WE RIDE COLLINS HAHA !! DALEE MR.WAYNE
    TELL DRAKE I SAID FUCK THAT NIGGA ” COMMON” SORRY ASS LOOSER
    YMCMB …

43. Jonas Mullins says:

Weezy i was wondering watchu think bout Kevin Durant and tha thunder. and have you met Vince Young is he a nice guy? and Do you like the Texas Longhorns cause i was at a concert and saw you sporting a black longhorn hat.

44. youngkoko says:

i k ga gah bxy akd gy dssa hgcx yfa gda

45. Jenna P says:

Hey Tune how about them Murray State Racers? And How do you feel about the Packers losing to the Giants? Tough loss for us cheese heads.

46. Jarvis Smith says:

WHY YOU AINT ON SPORTSCENTER CAUSE YOU RUNNING SH*T. LOL I KNOW YOU USE TO RUNNING SH*T BY NOW. BUT ALL BS ASIDE . WHAT COLLEGE PLAYERS YOU LOOKING AT RIGHT NOW COMING UP?

47. Patrick Mc Hugh says:

How did you do it. I can’t wait. These envision of illusions just pass through like blood transfusions. LIVE DIE EXISTskateboards coming soon (P MICS)

48. Nate Brown says:

IIght so MR.Carter since we (as in Green-Bay) lost to the giants ( bad deffence) who your pick for the rematch RED WHIT AND BLUE Super Bowl , Im goin for the Patriots but The Giants are gettin a little Lucky…..